This is some strange shit!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I first moved to my house, one morning I found a big mess on my deck just 3 feet from my sliding glass door. I had no idea what the hell it was at the time...it was not nicely shaped like your examples, just a pile. Much later I learned that the large amount of berries in the pile meant it was bear crap.

So does a bear shit in the woods ? Yes, but sometimes they just shit on my deck! Bastards!

Sorry for ruining your steak dinner Mark.....:biglaugh:

A couple years ago, on a dark rainy night in January, something woke me up, I'm in the kitchen shining a woefully inadequate light across the deck when I realized about a foot & a half away was a monster black bear (my wife keeps the winter supply of bird feed in a 30 gal galvanized can right outside the door)! The only thing between me 'n him....floor to ceiling glass! :surprise:

I quickly beat it down the hall to the safety of the bathroom (the room with the tiny window 2 stories off the ground) raised the window and gave him a hearty Bella LaGosi laugh (hey, I was nervous...:confused2:)

Well, that drove him off but he came back later for the 85lb. container of bird food....I searched but didn't see it again till the following hunting season when some hunters (who had heard the bear story) brought it back to me.....empty, of course!

No poopie pile on the deck tho so apparently this bear actually did shit in the woods!

Well son of a bitch! There's a fresh pile this morning too! The misdirected canine is using my front lawn as his own personal terlit....bastard!

Jeez, if he starts bringing all his pals over for a dump I'll be swimmin' in coyote shit.......hmmmm, wonder if there's a market for that....like bat guano? :hmmm:

BRC...your one stop shop for carb rebuilds and coyote shit! Kinda got a ring to it don't ya think? :ummm:

Look like coyote shit....feel like coyote shit....taste like coyote shit.......hmmmm ......lucky you no step in it.Old joke! Kevman.

dude set up a game camera see what it is......oh and a trap ....something out of road runner and the wild e coyote comes to mind lol

...it will work better if you set the trap near a steep cliff, something off the back side of Cakeout Mtn should do fine!

Right under that big overhanging rock outcropping with the boulder balanced on top....right? :rofl_200:

And it's actually Keekoot Mt. but the locals couldn't say that so they named it 'Cakeout'.....:biglaugh:

But a local must have named it at one point in time, right? I mean, some passer-by didn't walk up there and say "This is Keekoot Mountain"....then leave the area, never to be seen again....I wouldn't think anyhow....:confused2:

BearWarning.jpg

:biglaugh:

Sorry for ruining your steak dinner Mark.....:biglaugh:

A couple years ago, on a dark rainy night in January, something woke me up, I'm in the kitchen shining a woefully inadequate light across the deck when I realized about a foot & a half away was a monster black bear (my wife keeps the winter supply of bird feed in a 30 gal galvanized can right outside the door)! The only thing between me 'n him....floor to ceiling glass! :surprise:

I quickly beat it down the hall to the safety of the bathroom (the room with the tiny window 2 stories off the ground) raised the window and gave him a hearty Bella LaGosi laugh (hey, I was nervous...:confused2:)

Well, that drove him off but he came back later for the 85lb. container of bird food....I searched but didn't see it again till the following hunting season when some hunters (who had heard the bear story) brought it back to me.....empty, of course!

No poopie pile on the deck tho so apparently this bear actually did shit in the woods!

Back