Thursday Racing ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well just made it home not a bad night except could not seem to 60ft it tonight the track was sticky & was having a hard time keeping the front end down still managed to bust off a 10.97 @ 122.19 that was with a crappy 1.78 60ft
Nice :punk: sounds like you got it dialed pretty right on. Is that with the air shifter. Did you strap the front? I love hearing about 10's. Gives me motivation.

Nice :punk: sounds like you got it dialed pretty right on. Is that with the air shifter. Did you strap the front? I love hearing about 10's. Gives me motivation.
I Did not have the front end strapped. I like to run it just like I ride it on the street. That was with the shifter but I also ran a 10.98 foot shifting a while back. It is just a lot more consistant with the shifter.

I Did not have the front end strapped. I like to run it just like I ride it on the street. That was with the shifter but I also ran a 10.98 foot shifting a while back. It is just a lot more consistant with the shifter.

Strap that bitch and run 80's!!!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

I should just like seeing what I can do with it normal. You know it took me forever to decide to put a shifter on it.

I hear ya but still would be fun to see the best you could run on it :) I use my airshifter on the street all the time though! LOL I only tighten the strap at the track though..

:biglaugh:
I hear ya but still would be fun to see the best you could run on it :) I use my airshifter on the street all the time though! LOL I only tighten the strap at the track though..

Hell with it already being lowered 2 inches in the front I will deffinately be on the ground if I strap the front end. My wheelies usually have very soft & smooth landings though.:biglaugh:

Back