Tilting Harleys

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He did a Vmax many years ago. Not sure if he still offers the Vmax kit.

Saw one of these at the Rock Store a few weeks back. The thing supposedly gives a natural two wheeled feeling, except with stability. If I had the money, I'd look into having one for the novelty if nothing else. But not on a Harley.

wtt4cw.jpg

vhqg0i.jpg

That's funny, One day I was at the rockstore and 5 harleys riders followed a honda goldwing rider into the restaurant. They asked if that was his goldwing outside and he said it was. They said "there sure is a big leak underneath it".
He ran outside to find a mound of rice underneath it.
I think the front end of the harley is copied from a fiat topolino.

He ran outside to find a mound of rice underneath it.
I used to ride my Hodaka to the rock store when I was 16 years old. At that time there was just a bunch of biker gang Satan Slaves there. I pulled my Hodaka up to one of there choppers & parked it. One of them came out and kicked my bike over. I couldn't do anything, he was to big. I picked my Hodaka up & high tailed it out of there:damn angry:

That wouldn't be Oil drippings under that Harley.....would it?

Yep. He put a second oil cooler (?) on and one of the hoses came loose. It was kinda funny seeing a 3 wheeled Harley being loaded up on to a flatbed.

2hgb61s.jpg

A Harley is a Harley no matter how many wheels it has...

Latest posts

Back