To my surprise my VMAX sold on Ebay about 10 minutes ago.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAGLEPI

Reaction score
Well after all I did sell my VMAX, nobody more surprised than me I fully expected it not to sell.

:eusa_dance::eusa_dance: :drool: :( as you can see I have mixed feelings.......lol See so surprised I couldn't even spell V M A X in the title of this post..........lol

Ron

Re: To my surprise my BMAX sold on Ebay about 10 minutes ago.

Man's gotta do what man's gotta do. Glad you had some success, no matter how painful, in your quest to sell you baby!

Hey you got what you wanted. Now what are you gettin?

I'll be bikeless for a while, I have to heal from my surgery last Thursday and I may very well have to have another one later this summer so I will not be gtting anything for a while. I won't know for sure until end of summer if I will be able to ride without pain so I have a lot to think about.

Thanks for commenting though

Ron

It'll all depend on how much you love riding. I spent 8 years without riding. Thinking I was going to end up in a wheel chair for some of that time. I won't say that it doesn't hurt to go on a decent length ride but it used to hurt more watching others do it on their bikes. I was rear ended in a Ford Explorer just last year, totalled it. Broke my foot and FU'd my back all over again, but I'm still riding.

Congrats on the sale. You'll be back....:biglaugh:

Dave

Now why would I want to do that, I put it on Ebay to sell it. It just didn't appear as if it was going to sell but in the final minute did.

Ok no more vmax u have to leave the forum

lol jk,,hope u find another one..I sold my vmax last yr my 5th max btw and was looking into a turbo zx14,,i looked at m109r,,, and guess what after all looking for a bike for 6 months straight I bought another vmax surprise surprise ..
Then i sunk a ton of money into it and here I am once again..

In 2 yrs or less I see myself on a 09 max.....

Yeah, Gen II s with less than a thousand miles are 14 k now. Right where they should have been priced to start with! Now a premium for red!? What a crock of shit. Yama....Star just don't get it do they! Sell 2 thousand at a premium or sell five thousand reasonably. :ummm:

Rest up my friend.... It sucks to sell something you've cherished but situations are what they are. Get strong again and when you're ready to ride it won't take long to find a cherry Gen 1 or get a sweet deal on a red Gen 2.

Yankee

I actually have mine sold too but on the edge and possibly thinking of changing my mind. I have three other bikes zx 14, 1000rr and gl1800 but the max is special . Some people say get rid of it it's old & dated but for the price it's one hell of a bike and hard to replace !

Back