to the person who sold me my kerker....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowpoke

Reaction score
to the person who sold me my kerker....(now with sound)

i have to take this moment in time to thank you very much! now that i finally have my comp baffle ( was on back order for ever) it sounds exactly how i wanted it to. seems about as loud as my ufo was only it doesnt have the raspiness and is a lower pitch. thank you sean. i really appreciate everything youve done for me lately. :eusa_dance::clapping:

i will say kerker needs to stop using that "stock" baffle all they are doing is hurting their name by putting out a crappy sounding baffle. they should use the comp baffle as a stock part and market the quieter one as an option in my opinion.

Last edited:
oh and i know how yall like pictures. even if it is of stuff you already know what they look like heh...
can.jpg

can1.jpg

is the green bungee to keep the trunk closed? ;]

nice bike!

lol nah, thats mainly used to tie my lunch on for work. ive put twice as many miles on the max this year as i have my truck. so those bungy cords get used quite often. tieing a bag of groceries,a rented movie, lunch,a 6 pack of beer on the way home from work...you name it and its probably been on the bike lol

Just bumping the Comp baffle. Did you know a six pack is the same capacity as the Vmax fuel capacity. Coincidence? I think not.

oh and i know how yall like pictures. even if it is of stuff you already know what they look like heh...
can.jpg

can1.jpg
Totaly off the subject......I love the RED on your bike.Is it a factory color ?and what year is it ? I think the next thing on my list is to paint my bike.The black does nothing for me. That red really brings the bike to life!!!!

Just bumping the Comp baffle. Did you know a six pack is the same capacity as the Vmax fuel capacity. Coincidence? I think not.

:hmmm: A V-max fuel tank holds 15 litres. That's 15,000 mls:ummm:

:surprise:WHERE do you get your six packs :eusa_dance:

If you buy a six pack of quarts drink em and fill up on fuel with empty bottles you should have about half a tank. Good luck riding 45 miles!!

bigbeer.jpg

Attachments

• 6packhuge.jpg
    6packhuge.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 5
  • amsterdam07_1179851160_img_0127.jpg
    amsterdam07_1179851160_img_0127.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 5
  • LaCrosse-Worlds-Largest-Beer-Cans-01.jpg
    LaCrosse-Worlds-Largest-Beer-Cans-01.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 5
More Big Beer :clapping:

Check out the one on the right. Melbourne Bitter (also known as a stubby) 375ml x 6 = six pack

Check out the one on the left. Darwin Stubby (also known as a stubby) 2 litres x 6 = six pack (12 litres).

Still 3 litres short of gas tank!!

Attachments

• stubby.jpg
    stubby.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 7
Now that you have the COMP BAFFLE .
your ready for a stage 7 mod monkey. you won't be disapointed.

ill be going with seans jet kit. hes been more than fair with me on stuff. the least i can do is give him more cash.... lol

KJ is the only to see my sarcasm. Way to go KJ, finally, someone who gets it!
PS, what's a milliliter?

Back