Today's lesson in irony

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MtnMax/Magniac

Reaction score
today's lesson in irony

the food stamp program is
administered by the u.s. Department of agriculture. They proudly
report that "they distribute free meals and food stamps to over 46
million people on an annual
basis."

meanwhile, the national park
service, run by the u.s. Department of the interior, asks us "please
do not feed the animals". Their stated reason for this policy being
that... "the animals will grow dependent on the
handouts and then they will never learn to take care of
themselves."

this concludes
today's lesson.

any questions?

Seems like the Department of the Interior should also run the food stamp program as long as their existing policies remain the same.

Well our government has only been fighting a war on poverty for 51 years....lol....we need to give them more time and money to get it right.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Well our government has only been fighting a war on poverty for 51 years....lol....we need to give them more time and money to get it right.

It's as strikingly successful as the war on drugs.

The clear solution is to give the animals as much food as they want so its fair to everyone!, its free! like the democrats say it is!

It's as strikingly successful as the war on drugs.

The clear solution is to give the animals as much food as they want so its fair to everyone!, its free! like the democrats say it is!
The thing that aggravates me is that I've seen people on food stamps eat better than I do.

Here's a SMALL ( 22 ) list of Hillarys scandals ( that we know about ). The irony is that she's running and may very well become our next President.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/here-they-are-hillarys-22-biggest-scandals-ever/

:bang head::ummm::bang head:

It looks like Donald Trump is topping lots of poles (no pun intended), as if Hillary is not bad enough. It's early yet and seems far fetched that anyone would elect a crooked reality TV character or a lying democratic twat, it seems far fetched...

Latest posts

Back