" Top SECRET "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is why I prefer to fly under the radar with mods, less stress on you and the overly anxious forum brothers.
Although Tim is really working this well, he has the anticipation at a fever pitch but alas he tells us it's gong to take even more days of our lives before we will see progress. This saga reminds me of a TV show....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og7-6YubuS4
Those notes always has me reaching for the remote...:rofl_200::rofl_200:

eusa_pray.gif
I'm begging you Tim, please hurry with the unveiling!
eusa_pray.gif

TIMMY, TIMMY, TIMMY....YOU'RE CAUSING YOURSELF UNDUE STRESS!! RELAX BROTHER, THERE'S PLENTY OF TIME! :hihi: :coolgleamA: :smoke000::coolgleamA: :hihi:

THE WAY THIS WINTER IS GOING WE'LL BE RIDING SNOW SLEDS TO BR11!! :rofl_200:

i knew there was a reason i bought the VDOO danny......its all making sense now, the nos is just to get me there faster.

tim brother relax man, the monkey must be wispering sweet nothings in your ear at night thats driving you crazy, or more crazy :rofl_200: i know it will look kick ass. are you showing up to BR2011????? you know thats the only way you will get blue CC, i hear its illigal to ship that stuff.

[/COLOR][/I]

i knew there was a reason i bought the VDOO danny......its all making sense now, the nos is just to get me there faster.

tim brother relax man, the monkey must be wispering sweet nothings in your ear at night thats driving you crazy, or more crazy :rofl_200: i know it will look kick ass. are you showing up to BR2011????? you know thats the only way you will get blue CC, i hear its illigal to ship that stuff.

Oh man Rov, don't even think about shipping some across the border!! You'll be chained to the radiator in the holding cell for the whole entire BR11!! :jail:<tugla :sad2:

Oh man Rov, don't even think about shipping some across the border!! You'll be chained to the radiator in the holding cell for the whole entire BR11!! :jail:<tugla :sad2:

your right Dan-O gotta stay under the radar........
side note forgot to order the orings for the vboost:bang head: back east and cant install them:bang head::bang head:

I agree with dannymax, take a deep breath Tim. I look forward to seeing what you've come up with this time, but a little anticipation is a good thing...
i .. I JUST HOPE WITH THIS MUCH HYPE & ANTICIPATION , THAT ITS NOT A DISAPPOINTMENT TO SOME ! . ITS MAKING ME EVEN MORE NERVOUS ! .. . :confused2:

i .. I JUST MARKED OUT MY HEADLIGHT , I'M READY TO GO NOW ! .. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

i .. I JUST HOPE WITH THIS MUCH HYPE & ANTICIPATION , THAT ITS NOT A DISAPPOINTMENT TO SOME ! . ITS MAKING ME EVEN MORE NERVOUS ! .. . :confused2:

If it doesn't turn out the way you want, just post a pic of something else cool from the web, "That's what everyone else does!!" LOL

:rofl_200::rofl_200:

If it doesn't turn out the way you want, just post a pic of something else cool from the web, "That's what everyone else does!!" LOL

:rofl_200::rofl_200:
i .. " LOL" " LOL" " LOL " , " NOW " THATS A GREAT IDEA ! .. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

i IF IT WOULD EVER QUIT " FUCKING SNOWING " , I'D BE ABLE TO WORK ON THIS " MOD ", .. ANOTHER 14 INCHES LAST NIGHT ! .. :bang head: . :bang head: . :bang head:

Hey Tim, quit making excuses! What are you doing, wrenching in your backyard? I say the mods close this thread till you have some progress to show! :biglaugh:

TIM , IM HEARIN YA BROTHER,:snow: 12 inches at my place ment two hours of snowblowin AFTER 10 hours of work= No time in the "factory" makin seats!:bang head: tommorrows another day :biglaugh:

I have it made, I have a guy that has a kubota tractor snowblower that clears my 100' driveway and parking area in about 10 min for $12!:eusa_dance:
One thing he doesn't have is a modded headlight and I haven't seen one yet in this thread which is nearing 100 posts.:biglaugh:

Timmy has been discussing his latest Top Secret mod with me in great lengths....as with all 'Timmymods' this one requires much thought and planning, tons of research and then the trademark precision layout work that we expect from him.

Be patient gents......this is gonna be a GOOD ONE!! :clapping:

I have it made, I have a guy that has a kubota tractor snowblower that clears my 100' driveway and parking area in about 10 min for $12!:eusa_dance:
One thing he doesn't have is a modded headlight and I haven't seen one yet in this thread which is nearing 100 posts.:biglaugh:

That's a hell of a deal Brian!! But, does he have a nitrous equipped, Hi-Performance Kubota tractor.....ey? :rofl_200:

Attachments

• 100_2251.jpg
    100_2251.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 23
cant wait to see this experiment done....... i mean how many more spikes can you install...... think its a little too early for april fools joke.........

Hey Tim, quit making excuses! What are you doing, wrenching in your backyard? I say the mods close this thread till you have some progress to show! :biglaugh:

I'm with ya, With 100 post's this headlight needs to turn into a Black Hole that sucks up Harley's and spits them out the exhaust.

LOL LOL LOL :rofl_200:

Back