" Top SECRET "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea what the fuck your building coprunner,.. But it must be good.:10_3_7:

Sounds like a series of spikes around the perimeter of the headlight. Diamond drills are great for drilling holes on the lens.

Sean

Sounds like a series of spikes around the perimeter of the headlight. Diamond drills are great for drilling holes on the lens.

Sean
I agree, but I think it's going to be a dual headlight setup, possibly with the buckets fused together.
Looking forward to see what's coming out of the COPRUNNER FAB SHOP!:clapping:

I can't wait till COP RUNNER moves to Florida. I may need to wear more body armor around him but he'll sure liven things up here....:rofl_200:
I'll second that. I sure hope south FL is ready! Riding with him sounds like it will be interesting.

Ya know, he could be "drain bramaged" for life now and we will never see the new creation. Perhaps it has awakened a primal creative ejaculation of the mind and it will totally blow us all away. Only time will tell. Tick tock, tick tock...

Tim, your f'n killing me...I'm not good with suspense, hurry the hell up :)
i .. SHIT " BRIAN " I'M LIVING THE SUSPENSE , ITS KILLING ME EVERY DAY , I CANT EVEN DO IT THIS WEEKEND , I'M GOING TO THE MOTORCYCLE SHOW AT THE JAVITS CENTER IN N.Y. CITY ! .. :confused2:

See what you got yourself into?:rofl_200:

were not lettin this go.
i . I NO , I'M A FRIGGING MESS ! .. :biglaugh::rofl_200: .. WITH ALL OF THIS F'N SNOW , ALL I DO IS SNOW BLOW , WHEN I COULD BE WORKING ON THIS PROJECT , AND THERES 2 MORE STORMS COMING ! .. :confused2: .. WHAT THE FUCK ! .. :bang head::bang head::bang head:

Everything in its time Tim:biglaugh:, you know how many :bang head: times :bang head: I :bang head: said :bang head:"WTF" .No rush you'll get-r-done :punk:but at the same time ..........:confused2:............"WTF":rofl_200:. (Time this is the reason I didnt go "public" until I had my little project done.)

i . I NO , I'M A FRIGGING MESS ! .. :biglaugh::rofl_200: .. WITH ALL OF THIS F'N SNOW , ALL I DO IS SNOW BLOW , WHEN I COULD BE WORKING ON THIS PROJECT , AND THERES 2 MORE STORMS COMING ! .. :confused2: .. WHAT THE FUCK ! .. :bang head::bang head::bang head:

:rofl_200::rofl_200: Excuses excuses..:blahblah:

I was stationed in New London and remember the winter
was worse than a Iowa winter.

My old lady does most of the shoveling. its a long story..
:whistlin:

If I had the parts I needed Id be all set. intake, exhuast ,clutch baskets, fork seals.. No way will I have all that done by spring.. I wont start a thread about any of the projects til Im done though. Past experience.

i . I THOUGHT I'D BE DONE IN A WEEK OR TWO , BUT SHIT , NOW WITH THE HOUSE ON THE MARKET , IF I'M NOT SNOW BLOWING , I'M FRIGGING PAINTING & SPACKLING ! .. THATS ALL I DID LAST WEEKEND ! .. :confused2:.. I ALREADY SPENT OVER $300.00 ON THIS PROJECT & HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO TOUCH IT AND THE THING THAT PISSES ME OFF THE MOST IS ; " I HAVE EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW TO DO IT " ! .. :bang head:

i . I THOUGHT I'D BE DONE IN A WEEK OR TWO , BUT SHIT , NOW WITH THE HOUSE ON THE MARKET , IF I'M NOT SNOW BLOWING , I'M FRIGGING PAINTING & SPACKLING ! .. THATS ALL I DID LAST WEEKEND ! .. :confused2:.. I ALREADY SPENT OVER $300.00 ON THIS PROJECT & HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO TOUCH IT AND THE THING THAT PISSES ME OFF THE MOST IS ; " I HAVE EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW TO DO IT " ! .. :bang head:

TIMMY, TIMMY, TIMMY....YOU'RE CAUSING YOURSELF UNDUE STRESS!! RELAX BROTHER, THERE'S PLENTY OF TIME! :hihi: :coolgleamA: :smoke000::coolgleamA: :hihi:

THE WAY THIS WINTER IS GOING WE'LL BE RIDING SNOW SLEDS TO BR11!! :rofl_200:

I agree with dannymax, take a deep breath Tim. I look forward to seeing what you've come up with this time, but a little anticipation is a good thing...

I'm gonna skull f@$k someone if this drags on much further! The anticipation is KILLING ME.

(Yelling to the back) JIMMY...GET MY HACKSAW!

They call me...the antagonist.

Latest posts

Back