Toronto Spring Motorcycle show April 4&5

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim,
I think I'm in with my bike.....just gotta calm someone down first:wacko:

Learning point: when wifey is near it is inappropriate to pull out camera when hot models are on Snowmax :ummm:
Who would've thunk!

Dale #2592

Good stuff and Good luck Dale!! I showed Jodi the pics last night and she thought that they were cool and wants to see the hi-res ones when they show up. Think I found a good one who actually thought is was great that they girls were on the bike. :eusa_dance: Will pencil you in for the calendar shoot. Know that the bikes from the show and both Moneypits are in. Might schedule a private session for the SnowMax and get some more risque photos for a portfolio.

send a photo to the bar later we will hang it next to lankee,s fathead

Jim,
I think I'm in with my bike.....just gotta calm someone down first:wacko:

Learning point: when wifey is near it is inappropriate to pull out camera when hot models are on Snowmax :ummm:
Who would've thunk!

Dale #2592

Dale, it's good to see you can still type. At least your wife didn't chew off all your fingers!:clapping:

Grats Jim!!! Snomax was lookin' Goooood!!! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Lovely lady man, but Jeeezus....she's got her boots all over Snomax!!!

I hope she had bubble wrap soles on them things!!

On the other hand, If I win that seat I'm gonna duct tape it to my face!!!:worthy:

Grats Jim!!! Snomax was lookin' Goooood!!! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Lovely lady man, but Jeeezus....she's got her boots all over Snomax!!!

I hope she had bubble wrap soles on them things!!

On the other hand, If I win that seat I'm gonna duct tape it to my face!!!:worthy:

Yeah, that is the best!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I can't beat the previous photos but there you go anyway: Me and Jim by his vmax, so in next GTG you can recognize my face :)

Vitek

picture.php

Back