Totally unbelievable!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absurd.

A clear example of the lack of true leadership in DC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really dont remember this as being a problem before legislators started making a big fucking deal about it. Common sense on a local level should be sufficient, one would think...

I fully expect Obama to make it a criminal offense to take a piss standing up.

Common sense?? You're asking for quite a lot.

I ask for it but I never really expected it. Our president is a huge gaping liberal vagina and hes turning our country into a massive sappy vaginized patch of land where entitlement thrives and any of this completely farcical touchy-feely bullshit can make headlines instead of being quietly dealt with properly old school.

Because NOBODY else could figure this shit out quietly, the least qualified person in the whole fucking country gets to chime in on WHO gets to pinch an loaf in which fucking bathroom! DID we really let it come to THIS? Did we really drop the ball SO FUCKING BADLY that Ofuckingbama now has input on this issue? Shame on every sorry sack of shit that had a chance to handle this in the beginning and failed! Now our idiot shitsmear of a president has actually imposed his fucking liberal stupidity thicker and farther than previously thought possible. Fucksake! :bang head:

:rant:

The fed shouldn't have any say on what schools should do. It should be up to local and state government. This is exactly what they threatened with when the fed wanted seatbelt laws in place. "Do this or we're gonna yank your funding"

I ask for it but I never really expected it. Our president is a huge gaping liberal vagina and hes turning our country into a massive sappy vaginized patch of land where entitlement thrives and any of this completely farcical touchy-feely bullshit can make headlines instead of being quietly dealt with properly old school.

Because NOBODY else could figure this shit out quietly, the least qualified person in the whole fucking country gets to chime in on WHO gets to pinch an loaf in which fucking bathroom! DID we really let it come to THIS? Did we really drop the ball SO FUCKING BADLY that Ofuckingbama now has input on this issue? Shame on every sorry sack of shit that had a chance to handle this in the beginning and failed! Now our idiot shitsmear of a president has actually imposed his fucking liberal stupidity thicker and farther than previously thought possible. Fucksake! :bang head:

:rant:

My common sense statement was aimed at the local authorities. I live in a mostly liberal area and this is hailed as a positive thing by most of them. There is no local common sense here.

Nothing like politically correct.

At the point, politically correct is clearly an oxymoron.

My common sense statement was aimed at the local authorities. I live in a mostly liberal area and this is hailed as a positive thing by most of them. There is no local common sense here.

I lived 15 years in Seattle, excruciatingly liberal there to so I feel your pain. A few normal parents/school board members should have put this to rest with common sense and a firm hand. I'm afraid the normal citizens capable of critical thought are to outnumbered to simply do what needs to be done. I live in the Midwest now and it's on the rise here also. With the president sucking that cock too I can only surmise that we are doomed to hit bottom and endure some real bad times before anything can get better.

I lived 15 years in Seattle, excruciatingly liberal there to so I feel your pain. A few normal parents/school board members should have put this to rest with common sense and a firm hand. I'm afraid the normal citizens capable of critical thought are to outnumbered to simply do what needs to be done. I live in the Midwest now and it's on the rise here also. With the president sucking that cock too I can only surmise that we are doomed to hit bottom and endure some real bad times before anything can get better.

Wonder if they'll wake up when Paulie becomes Polly and starts showering with their daughters!

The most incredible part of the ruling is that school officials have to accept the transgendered(?) person's word, that he/she is identifying as a she/he, when deciding to use the bathroom or changing facility of his/her choice.
No psychiatric or medical written or verbal proof of the persons's new "identity" is required to be given to the school staff.
Sooooo - we may soon be reading about some high school's star quarterback/super jock/ladie's man, deciding on one particular day that he wants to suit up in the cheerleader's lockeroom, prior to the big game. Which may or may not be a good thing, depending on those involved.
But on a much darker side, there will be the child molesters who will decide to change in the girl's facilities at the public pools, after seeing your six year old daughters go in.
This scenario has already been discussed, with some officials saying "pool staff will be responsible for determining a person's motives before allowing opposite sex facility use"
Yeah, right. A high school student making minimum wage at a public pool will feel empowered enough to play bathroom cop, in addition to being a lifeguard.

Wonder if they'll wake up when Paulie becomes Polly and starts showering with their daughters!

I had an angsty youth and ended up with a GED later on before continuing to college and earning a degree. But I never got that HS diploma. The touchy-feely types will understand I need it to better myself and erase some bad decisions of the past and earn my HS diploma now.

As luck would have it I'm starting to identify as a snotty entitled little cheerleader with tight ass, perky breasts and no Dad. Guess which locker room I get to use. :punk:

EDIT: Miles, good point. Siting back now and just watching I wonder where the line will finally be drawn, what has to happen before even the liberals say enough is enough and this has gone to far? Can we sue the white house for this directive after some sexual assaults take place?

Back