Tried to do a rolling burn out on the new Max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, that is crazy. Would be a bitch to put on a new rear every time you went out for a ride. Also I would hate to be the guy in the back for a lot of the bid, inhaling nothing but burnt rubber for miles would suck.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

I would hate to be the guy in the back for a lot of the bid, inhaling nothing but burnt rubber for miles would suck.

I disagree, I love the smell!!

So I guess you go first!:punk:

Loved the section partway through were they were coming down the mountain through the S curve!

Yes, I liked the 1:29 area. Those fellows surely are risk-takers! Doing that in traffic...a good way to have a premature end. I can just see those clips on some legislator's 'hit-list' of things to fine into the $four-figures$ when someone is caught doing-"this!" (legislator shows video)

I did like the photography, well-done, and 'screamer' heavy-metal-thrasher soundtrack is befitting the 'balls-to-the-wall' riding style.

When is this going to be an X Games event, mcy drifting? A subset of Xtreme riding? I guess all their stuff is done in a small area so spectators can see. The open road stuff in this video is pretty-wild.

Last edited:
Loved the section partway through were they were coming down the mountain through the S curve!

Yea that was epic! I also liked the part just before that where you're looking at them from the side from a distance and from the burnout smoke they look like those light cycles from Tron haha!

I like the part where he starts to drift towards the box van and the van almost goes off the road.

Latest posts

Back