Triumph Rocket

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
on a side note, this is a perfect example of their extremely dry sense of humor across the pond.

and i do mean dry

those are a lot of jokes only a 10 year old could laugh at here in north america

on a side note, this is a perfect example of their extremely dry sense of humor across the pond.

and i do mean dry

those are a lot of jokes only a 10 year old could laugh at here in north america
Yeah its a little difrent across the pond but really great there to. I have been dealing with quite a few people in Australia & the UK latlely & have to say I have really enjoyed it & am learning a lot. I think its really cool at this point.

:biglaugh::biglaugh:My brother just traded his Harley straight across for this bike.
He used to tell me that I was arrogant for boasting `bout the power and torque that the vmax has but when he got it home and took it for a ride he called me up and apologized :rofl_200: he says that that this bike has the same torque as it`s horse power although it weighs in at 800 pounds,
the bike still lifts the front tire off the ground (the bike has a few mods but, because he still knows little about it, he dosen`t quite know what all was done to it.
Now I have to get my ass out to austin Tx. so I can ride that monster.:biglaugh:
:biglaugh::biglaugh:
<<Dave>>:punk:

That's good...:clapping:
It's a good looking bike, and would be a fun one to own if everypart needed didn't have to be flown in everytime. lol
I read the article in cycle world a few months back comparing the gen II max and the rocket, good article. max beat it on every point except torque, and I don't think there's a bike out there that beats it on torque.:ummm:

And they just release the Roadster version that looks even better, had better ergos and even more power...

Maybe I'll just put the 5.0 that's in my Ford Explorer in a bike...
Then it will sound like and be a V-8.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Triumph is a Cool Bike....

Here's another V4 that my machinst makes. This particular one makes in the 500rwhp and his sprint version makes in the 750 range. He's making one for a bike chassis right now that will be in the 300 range.

Sean Morley

Attachments

• V4 Smallblock.jpg
    V4 Smallblock.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 27
Here's another V4 that my machinst makes. This particular one makes in the 500rwhp and his sprint version makes in the 750 range. He's making one for a bike chassis right now that will be in the 300 range.

Sean Morley
Way cool, Sean, Way cool!

dude pls for the love of god start the new american bike revolution!!! im sure youd have no problem finding a few investors and then getting bought up by harley and destroyed!!! youd never have to work again

Sean Morley
What is this a start of a V4 revolution? First the Motus V4 and now Sean's buddy has a OMG 300 hp V4 in the works.
Arrr, Me thinks I be living in a dream world, eh matey? :punk:

I love the look of the Rocket III, but don't know about a bike that weighs 800lbs. Max is plenty heavy enough for me and looks better anyway.

I need that blown v-4 for my Volvo 1800e. That would totally kick ass! And probably twist the hell outta my rusty frame.

There's a guy down by me who has a supercharged one with carbon BST wheels and sleek bodywork. He's done he Maxton Mile with it. I think he topped 180ish.

Latest posts

Back