Trump will not pretend to be a libertarian

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never saw a single episode of Mr. Trumps shows until today, i spent all day watching most of Season One of The Apprentice, getting a different view of him now, i back him completely whatever he thinks is best.
And i am really getting sick of those in position of power that creatively only wish for his demise, as if they were being goaded on by every contestant that was "fired' in all of the shows.

Its simply jealous envy, if they cannot be like him, rich like him or part if his success then they have to destroy him, i can only vaguely imagine the sound of mass head explosions like a scene from a recent movie when he is sworn in as POTUS.

Those that cranked out babies they cannot afford, cling to a dead end job, make excuses for not moving to the money or seeking further education have sealed their own fates. None of this shit falls on Trump so bashing him for having wealth is an unfair tactic. If one lives in poverty in the USA it's ones own fault so if one is going to blame Trump at least use all the other valid reasons he has so thoughtfully provided.

Trump had a very successful rally in Dallas today, packed house, he gets better and better.
You have to see it on Youtube cause the msm doesn't want to make him the nations new hero.

We NEED a totally opposing position from the damage this current asshole has done to us...business-wise I have to go with Trump , I truly believe he will do what's best for the country first and foremost...someone has to undo the damage and rebuild the military . I want a 180 degree change and I don't see that in the other candidates...so throwing caution to the wind I'll give Trump a go...:confused2:

And that's all I got to say about that...:flagwaver:

We NEED a totally opposing position from the damage this current asshole has done to us...business-wise I have to go with Trump , I truly believe he will do what's best for the country first and foremost...someone has to undo the damage and rebuild the military . I want a 180 degree change and I don't see that in the other candidates...so throwing caution to the wind I'll give Trump a go...:confused2:

And that's all I got to say about that...:flagwaver:

I'd have to agree with you.

The Democrats are bringing such a super far left list here that the right can't afford to screw this up or we may end up paying the government more than what we get to keep.

The rest of the Republicans haven't really distinguished themselves, hopefully tonight helps while not kamikaze attacking every candidate and causing irreparable harm like what happened with Mitt.

Based on the VP rumors of trump picking Carson or Cruz if he got the nod, I'm all for it. Carson would probably be my #2 guy right now, but if Trump wins, it would be wise to have Cruz as VP as he has shown he knows how to work the system and wants to inflict change (take his 11 hour filibuster for example).

Cruz is the best choice, if he had been an Apprentice candidate he would have won over all the others.
Fiorina was the the one that the team would do anything to get rid of.
Carson was good, good and quiet, he puts me to sleep when he talks, and being nice doesn't always make you a winner.
Bush the loser, Huckabee i like but not his amnesty policy, Rubio did very well, very well, would be wasted talent if Trump ignores him. Christie also speaks for the common man.
Trump is the master, no doubt, he knows all the games, he also is learning when to not talk. They tried to make him angry, they failed.
Trump will soar to even higher poll numbers, Fiorina should retire, thats a dangerous woman to hold the 'football'.

Cruz is the best choice, if he had been an Apprentice candidate he would have won over all the others.
Fiorina was the the one that the team would do anything to get rid of.
Carson was good, good and quiet, he puts me to sleep when he talks, and being nice doesn't always make you a winner.
Bush the loser, Huckabee i like but not his amnesty policy, Rubio did very well, very well, would be wasted talent if Trump ignores him. Christie also speaks for the common man.
Trump is the master, no doubt, he knows all the games, he also is learning when to not talk. They tried to make him angry, they failed.
Trump will soar to even higher poll numbers, Fiorina should retire, thats a dangerous woman to hold the 'football'.

THAT'S for sure!! :th_smilie:

Last night...she was the only one that stated a definite plan about how much the military needs to increase.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Think it's a 'Hail Mary' Eric....besides she doesn't have long a history of telling the truth. "What does it matter" :blink000:

Not telling the truth is a Hillary thing.....or am I missing something?

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Hahaha....well, not EXCLUSIVELY Hillary that's for sure!
Hillary doesn't lie, she didn't wipe her server either, just ask her, she thought it meant to clean it with a cloth, that's a good woman right there keeping her mind on cleaning. <sarcasm intended >

Carly needs to be done with. She won't and shouldn't win but she's mean enough to kamikaze the whole Republican nomination by causing a significant amount of internal damage that would be hard to recover from. There's no chances to take this election, we need it for the sake of our future and therefore the sooner Carly is out, the better.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

Do you have any children, Dave? Your child is always your child, no matter their age. We have 3, 2 of which are adopted, and one that my wife bore. They are all in their 30's, and they are still our children, and always will be.

I must admit when Carly said that quote, the image of a small child or young person passing away that was her biological daughter is what I had in my mind (I did not bother going to verify her claim). She's for sure her daughter but I have to agree with the author of the article it was a bit misleading. I don't think it was said that way intentionally by any means so it's a bit premature to say she's a liar.

I do also think she stretched the truth a bit on the stem cell harvesting.

Back