Trump Worth the benfit of the doubt

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trump's not full of shit because every time he opens his mouth more spews out. Everybody keeps saying how much Hillary lies but the truth of the matter is the Trump lies about 70% of the time. Show me proof that Hillary lies more that Trump and I might change my option.

The thing that I find interesting about that graph. Bill Clinton ranks pretty high at 50% truthfulness.

I do wonder how the infamous "I did not have sex with that woman" would rank with that. TECHNICALLY, what he said was correct.....because it comes down to your definition of sex, and if you remember, afterward he apologized for MISLEADING......not for LYING.

A half truth wrapped up in a lie is more dangerous, because it is half true, and so it is more easily believed. If you counted HALF TRUTHS, the Clintons would be at the top of the list. To me, a half truth....is still a half LIE.

With Hillary, past actions speak with Extreme Volume to her lack of capability to do the right thing.
With Trump he would be just a normal person with a big mouth. Far from it. He's a multi billionaire. Fighting A Bitch From Hell... I'd lie a little too to beat her.

Clintons lies aren't just little slips of the tongue....small embellishments to color a story up a little, they are big time misrepresentations of the facts that involve millions of dollars and peoples lives.

There is tons of factual information on this woman....read up on her a little and find out just how nasty bad she really is!

Latest posts

Back