Trump Worth the benfit of the doubt

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[I
dannymax Well....it's looking like she didn't know any better....the poor girl was thrown into the US senior diplomatic position without proper training. How could she be expected to know the intricacies of National Security? Certainly she couldn't ask her husband! [/I said:
dannymax Well....it's looking like she didn't know any better....the poor girl was thrown into the US senior diplomatic position without proper training. How could she be expected to know the intricacies of National Security? Certainly she couldn't ask her husband! [/I said:
BREAKING NEWS, DANNY.......
Your worries are over.
Just received this, hot off the press!

Attachments

• DON'T WORRY, DANNY!.jpg
    DON'T WORRY, DANNY!.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 44
[I
Your worries are over.

bs-meter.gif
I'd like to throw the bsflag.gifflag on that information really quick. Anyone with 1/2 ounce of common sense can tell you, beyond a doubt, that Hillary Clinton doesn't have a brain. Anywhere. Period. All her thoughts are being fed to her by her handlers from her $$$ sponsors.

This just in - HOT off the National Inquirer press:

Ted Cruz has been outed as having had at least five(5) extramarital affairs! I know this information must be true - because I read it on this internet thingy.

The Republican side of this presidential race should be a shoe in for Donald Trump now.....because there's no way America would consider allowing a cheating, womanizer to be President. Right? :biglaugh:

Well....it's looking like she didn't know any better....the poor girl was thrown into the US senior diplomatic position without proper training.

How could she be expected to know the intricacies of National Security? Certainly she couldn't ask her husband! :eusa_snooty:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...rief-on-classified-info/ar-BBqUX8M?li=BBnb7Kz

You know.....she just didnt know any better....we dont need to hold her accountable for her actions any longer.:stir pot:

You know.....she just didnt know any better....we dont need to hold her accountable for her actions any longer.:stir pot:

Absolutely....without the necessary training how was she to know....I'm sure everything was new & confusing....people dressed weird and talked in tongues she couldn't possibly understand.....AND she was expected to know how to handle secret and sensitive documents too? :ummm:

I mean....come ON!! What'd that job pay anyhow....$20K - $30K a year? :confused2:

Trumps wife is like hawt. But other than that Trumps sux.
Hillary is a lying, swindling Washington insider.

I am steady trying to sock away something fer retirement. So any candidate that can keep my
401k from shitting the bed will get my vote. That'd be.....wait for it.........................................................................................................HC.
Trump as Prez would no doubt summon Cthulhu and the end of the world.

nolivesmatter.jpg

[I
Your worries are over.

HAHAHAHA. that is great!!!

TRUMP 2016! All I gotta say is...FINALLY! anti-establishment corruption greed, everything.... finally a spokesman for us 99.99%

END THE CRAP, VOTE TRUMP!

INFOWARS, HILLARY FOR PRISON.... Paul Ryan is a globalist as well..eff that clown... SO MANY liberally-controlled pocketbooks are in for a serious reality-check.

But Miles, great post! lol..

Trumps a blowhard bufoon. God help the human race if this unstable piece of shit gets hishand on the nuclear button..

Trumps a blowhard bufoon. God help the human race if this unstable piece of shit gets hishand on the nuclear button..

I agree, hes a bafoon and dangerous, still less dangerous than Hillary. Something that gets overlooked is that he can not simply punch in his codes and launch nukes. His codes must be used along with the codes of the Secretary of Defense. He cant unilaterally launch nukes. If he does take a whack at it the Secretary of Defense and his cabinet can declare him unfit to serve as president and remove him from office. As I understand it this is something they have authority to do.

If that should happen that would be fine, because if he gets that far he will have already displaced Hillary from from taking office and as far as I can see that is the ONLY thing we need him for, after that he is nothing but a liability.

Weve been spinning down the shitter ever since Reagan left office,If Hillary get's it were done!

Atleast she held the rest until she got onto the plane. Probably had the Secret Service clean things up.....:rofl_200::rofl_200::bang head:

Fake or not, It's Still Funnier Than SHIT........... And it's only a tiny spec of what she has an over abundance of.

Just a Picture and another statement:

Attachments

• ErectionsZZ.jpg
    ErectionsZZ.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 13
Trump's not full of shit because every time he opens his mouth more spews out. Everybody keeps saying how much Hillary lies but the truth of the matter is the Trump lies about 70% of the time. Show me proof that Hillary lies more that Trump and I might change my option.

Attachments

• lie3.jpg
    lie3.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 10
Back