trying to find dyno with fcr carbs. anyone??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMAX1260

Supporting Member
Reaction score
tommorow i will run a duno. i recently installed my fcr's which work great. i was trying to find some dyno's numbers to see what will i exepect with my 1300cc engine but no luck. does anybody run a dyno with 1260 -1300-1325 engine and fcr's carbs ? ?

My dead stock 1200 motor with Morley's kit runs 124 so I'm guessing you'll see 135-140.

I like guessing... Come back and tell us what you've done.

Sean should have more than enough numbers for you.

Chris

Sounds about right Chris. 140 would be the benchmark for him.

Sean

1260 with EFI ,130rwhp, I though it should be more. good luck with your dyno time!

With my 1200 motor and a Kerker 4/2/1 my 2000 dyno was 127 RWHP
With my 1260 motor and a Kerker 4/2/1 my 2000 dyno was 140 RWHP
With my 1500 motor and a Kerker 4/2/1 my 2000 dyno was 160 RWHP
With my 1500 motor and a UFO Dragstar 4/2/1 my 2000 dyno is 160 RWHP
All the same dyno, same dyno operator (owner) and all late Spring pulls.
Yeah, I am never satisfied. LOL

rick rash

wow Rick52 thats good info you got there. i hope i could reach 145-150 hp. but because i am man out of luck i wont. and then i am gonna for marks headers with after a pipe 2 1/4 ..... and ....... then if i dont again i am gonna for stage 2 camshafts...... and if i wont again...., i am going forrrr..... i never get satisfied too. damn

My 1300 with ported heads and Mikuni TDMR's gave 137.74 (but with a misfire on one cylinder 'cos some moron [a.k.a. me] hadn't screwed an HT lead into its cap!) This was just after it had been assembled after the re-bore.
Fueling was as near as dammit.

Without the mis-fire and now that I have a few more miles on the clock I'd expect c. 140?

Why don't you get yer man to lean off the pilots to try and get the top end a.f.r. near so you can see how much power it will make?

The pilots can be set back to the original setting.

You can them make an informed decision as to if it is worthwhile putting smaller mains in.

Back