v-max tribute

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some nice vmax i never saw before even on pictures.
If you have some vmax pictures in stock, let me know i'm collecting them.
I have about 200 pics for now, not much.

well done ;] if you have stills of the blue one with the W I D E rear tire and the gatling gun style exhausts, and/or the Jeff Gordon Dupont painted ones i'd love to have copies! :worthy:

Awesome job! Looks good. And to think, I was gonna buy a Fatboy when I was looking for a Motorcycle!:rofl_200::rofl_200:

My cousin had a 86 and then a 92 Vmax a few years ago. I remember hearing them and thinking, wow that just sounds mean as hell!

I ran across my Vmax on Craigs list and just couldn't pass it up.

Very Cool!

What was the Asian movie footage in the beginning with the Vmax road race?

Only thing I didn't like was that my Max wasn't in it..:rofl_200:

It's amazing how many different visions there are of this one motorcycle...not another bike in the history of 2 wheelers can stay unchanged from 1985 till the Gen II came along and still get people excited to ride it . Not to mention the personnal mods and color schemes that still come up with new ideas and looks...

This bike IS THE BALLS...:punk:

A truly great video,
it really made my night so now instead of thinking and dreaming about the long drive that I have to make to flagstaff, Az. tomorrow morning, I will watch it one more time and dream about v maxes roaring around in my head :eusa_dance::eusa_dance:.
<<Dave>>:punk:

Back