Vendor info wanted: oldbikebarn.com

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not bought parts from them but if you want OEM parts at a great price go to yamahapartsdepot.com. They have OEM parts at about 40-50% less than the other dealers online. Shipping is very fast also. Good Luck, Spur

If you're looking for oem parts this is the place to go:
Gary with Mondak has offered us Vmax'rs a 20% over cost price on parts. Give them a call!
eusa_dance.gif

Contact information:
Gary McCoy (formerly with U-motors)
[email protected]
toll free # 866-433-6635
reg line 406-433-6635

It's in the VMF links section!

If you're looking for oem parts this is the place to go:
Gary with Mondak has offered us Vmax'rs a 20% over cost price on parts. Give them a call!
eusa_dance.gif

Contact information:
Gary McCoy (formerly with U-motors)
[email protected]
toll free # 866-433-6635
reg line 406-433-6635

It's in the VMF links section!

+1 I'm ordering a couple things from Mondak, did lots of comparison shopping and nobody can beat Gary's prices.

E mail or call him with the part #'s and he'll tell you the cost....you won't be disappointed.

danny

+1 I'm ordering a couple things from Mondak, did lots of comparison shopping and nobody can beat Gary's prices.

E mail or call him with the part #'s and he'll tell you the cost....you won't be disappointed.

danny
I just ordered a bunch of parts thru Gary on Thursday, they are unbeatable prices.

I tried ordering some parts from Old Bike Barn via their website.

They charged my card right away.

After a few weeks of waiting, nothing showed up. I tried calling them, but all I ever got was a voice mail to leave a message, with no call back.

I tried e-mailing them, and I never got a reply.

I then called my cc compay, and they promptly issued me a refund.

I never did receive a call back or e-mail

Oldbikebarn.com had the best prices I could find on vmax main diaphragms (mikunis for 65 dollars each). I rather pay more and not get the shaft. Thanks for the heads-up ZRX/V-MAX!

Blaine

Oldbikebarn.com had the best prices I could find on vmax main diaphragms (mikunis for 65 dollars each). I rather pay more and not get the shaft. Thanks for the heads-up ZRX/V-MAX!

Blaine

Did you not see our other diaphragms thread? Gary McCoy @ Mondak sells them to us at $54 a piece - that's the OEM Yamaha items!:clapping:

$54? I checked mondak's site and followed the links to 2006 VMax carbs and found this (or am I looking at the wrong part?) Blaine

DIAPHRAGM ASSY
1FK-14940-09-00 (replaces 1FK-14940-00-00) 1$113.01

+1 to this. no discount if you don't mention VMForum or VMOA when you call Gary.
Opps! I neglected to mention this, sorry 'bout that!

Thank-you Redbone and naughtyG. I'm at work today and cannot dial out long distance so I fired off an email and I did mention vmaxforum.net. If he gets too many emails and cannot reply, I'll call on my next day off. Thanks again very much.

Blaine

Mondak no longer offers discounts cause gary is no longer there and the owner says they do not need the extra business..

I tried ordering some parts from Old Bike Barn via their website.

They charged my card right away.

After a few weeks of waiting, nothing showed up. I tried calling them, but all I ever got was a voice mail to leave a message, with no call back.

I tried e-mailing them, and I never got a reply.

I then called my cc compay, and they promptly issued me a refund.

I never did receive a call back or e-mail

Exact same thing happened to me. Ordered the parts I wanted and they all showed as being in stock. Card charged right away. over the next month I called and left a few messages and 3-4 emails. I got no response from either one. Called CC company and canceled the charges. The next day I get a message saying they have been trying to get ahold of me, and my parts would ship tommorow:rofl_200:
My advice is avoid these guys.

Back