VERY cheap vmax/parts bike

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Parts bike? Looks like all it needs is a set of scoops and it would be complete. You're right about the side covers. Those 85's are hard to find.

Parts bike? Looks like all it needs is a set of scoops and it would be complete. You're right about the side covers. Those 85's are hard to find.

agreed, but depending on the shape of the eingine/carbs and whatnot.. it could be a parts bike

if i wasn't one of the farthest possible points in the cont. us from u, i'd think about it!

Thats the beauty of it. You can be in BFE. The bike is in my back yard and I have a place to store it and part it. We just split the profits. Of course I would take a tiny commision for doing all the work :biglaugh:

I used to live in Weymouth and Dedham for about 2 years. I miss the spring and fall.
Cheers

Thats the beauty of it. You can be in BFE. The bike is in my back yard and I have a place to store it and part it. We just split the profits. Of course I would take a tiny commision for doing all the work :biglaugh:

I used to live in Weymouth and Dedham for about 2 years. I miss the spring and fall.
Cheers

gotcha... i'd like to do it, but i'd wanan to take it apart myself.. learn some things ya know?

what do u think ya could make off of it? maybe $2K ish?

oh really man? thats not far at all i take rides thru dedham all the time, haven't ventured really to weymouth yet.....

another local bike...

nh.craigslist.org/mcy/1136135811.html

bored to 1600cc.... $2700...

Latest posts

Back