Very impressive!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That guy and all the other past, present, and future service men and women (and their families) have my respect! Thanks for sharing that link!

Jeff

Amazing Dedication.... My Salute to all who've ever served. I couldn't begin to hold it for 3 hours though.... God Bless America..... Thanx for the link dan-o....

A 3 Hour salute with a Broken wrist.
That's true dedication.

Last edited:
+1 to all the replys.

Even though I only served in the US Army---- his action in washington sure makes me proud to have been in uniform.

BO probably just dosen't get it.

+1 to all the replys.

Even though I only served in the US Army---- his action in washington sure makes me proud to have been in uniform.

BO probably just dosen't get it.

Why the 'only' Lew? You left home, went out there prepared to do whatever was necessary....you served brother--end of story!!

That's the bottom line right there! :punk:

WOW! Words do not describe...

Must be a lot of dust in the air....think there is something in my eye.... (clears throat).

Outstanding , an example of the majority of the best America has to offer . :punk:

And yet , as an after-thought , those kardashian kunts are looked up to and worshipped as something special...I just dont fuckin get it...:bang head:

Outstanding , an example of the majority of the best America has to offer . :punk:

And yet , as an after-thought , those kardashian kunts are looked up to and worshipped as something special...I just dont fuckin get it...:bang head:

Seriously!!!!

WTF! About 99% of all the media/celebrity bullchit I could care less about. This guy however gets no media attention. I'm sure I won't see him on my local news.

+1 to all the above except for the "only the Army" bit.....

We had best all love and support every last person in a military uniform....

No one signs up to get rich or famous.....they sign up for all of US!!

Thanks to all who have, are now, or will serve this country....it ain't perfect... But it's better than ANY of the alternatives....

Thank you Lew for your service....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The "only" part of my post was to show the respect for the Marines as they are often the point of the spear. My Army years were spent as a supply staff sargent for training companies. I sometimes had to step in for the DI's though, and did learn alot about the M-14 /M-16/ 45 colt as a company level armorer.
Lew

No matter----- The US Marine at the begining of this thread Is a better man than most in our current government by a large margin.

Latest posts

Back