VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, I know... everyone on here that has ever did a VMax search on Youtube has seen this vid. I saved it to my favorites the first time I seen it and it never get's old. Hell, it has probably been posted somewhere on this site at some time or another. But, for those out there that hardly ever visit Youtube or people like my dad that doesn't even know what Youtube is...this is for you. :th_peace:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZq18irDRcc&feature=channel_page

I know, I know... everyone on here that has ever did a VMax search on Youtube has seen this vid. I saved it to my favorites the first time I seen it and it never get's old. Hell, it has probably been posted somewhere on this site at some time or another. But, for those out there that hardly ever visit Youtube or people like my dad that doesn't even know what Youtube is...this is for you. :th_peace:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZq18irDRcc&feature=channel_page

That was shot down by Detroit. Waaay back in H.S. I knew a bunch of guys that ice raced, and rode dirt bikes with those crazy SOB's. I never met him but a couple of the guys ride on a regular basis with Scott Parker and few of the other Michigan AMA dirt track racers.

That's cool. I remember seeing that you were from Michigan. I thought that it might be you but I can almost bet that your Youtube screen name is redbone too. :biglaugh:

That's cool. I remember seeing that you were from Michigan. I thought that it might be you but I can almost bet that your Youtube screen name is redbone too. :biglaugh:
Well, just to make it clear, I don't know who those guys are that did this Youtube video. It was back in the middle '70's and early that I rode dirt bikes with those ice racers buddies from H.S.. About 5 years or so ago I was at a stag party for one of these guys (Dave "Sully" Sullivan FWIW) and I had just missed Scott Parker by the time I got there. I graduated from Flushing High School in Flushing, Mi. just outside of the bankrupt town called Flint, Mi.

Latest posts

Back