Vmax Scuba Divers???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Bill

Reaction score
I am putting together a group scuba trip to Bonaire for one and two weeks. Dates Jan. 22 - Jan 29, 2012 & Jan. 29- Feb. 05, 2012 . I was thinking there has to be some Vmaxers out there that scuba dive. Two wheels is joining me again this year. I have been organizing these scuba trips since 1995. Space available for divers and non divers. Private Villa on the ocean.
For details drop me a line at [email protected] I will send you all of the details. It is something that makes it easier to get through the winter while the Vmax is in storage.

Can't say yes because I live on the wrong continent, but I can say I'm jealous!

I dive. Live in AZ, so Cali is closest major water, but San Carlos is close and I want to go. I'm diving the Greek islands next summer.

That sounds great, I live in Hawaii so I can't go....

When I scuba dive I have to travel about 2 blocks because that's how far I live from the beach.:th_image003:

Sounds like a great trip, have fun. Spent too much on the bike for a trip.

If you come to Hawaii let me know and I'll show you around the island (Honolulu, HI).

I'm sad I didn't find this forum until April... I would have been game. My husband and I are both assistant instructors. We live in Wyoming and teach in Colorado so a break from winter in January is amazing. Last year we went to the Bahamas but we've been talking about bonaire for a long time and just haven't gotten around to it.

Latest posts

Back