VMOA Important announcement

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not even from add's he takes in on his own?

Do you not believe me? No matter where the ad comes from... If, and it has happened, that an advertiser contacts me as the editor I forward his request to the vendor liaison, the President and VP.... I have absolutely nothing to do with selling ad space.... haven't for over a year (since the new contract was signed).

I follow the stipulations of my contract with the VMOA.

And before you ask... It is not within my pervue to discuss further details of the contract... that would be up to the Board of directors... so please direct any questions about that contract to them....

Steve Jasse
Editor VBoost Magazine

Wow,

It seems I had some credibility when I posted:

Good by Kelvin

Good by Ronda

Good by Eddy

I just missed the boat on Steve. . . but I'm sure that can be rectified.

Now it seems like the VMOA is going to have a new President from another country, which only has 10% of the total membership. Not criticizing, just seems odd?

I don't think the vote should be for officers. . . it should be to even have a VMOA. I bet if you put it to vote you wouldn't get more that 25% response, the other 75% don't have computers, e-mail, phones, brains . . .

IMHO

Last edited:

Now it seems like the VMOA is going to have a new President from another country, which only has 10% of the total membership. Not criticizing, just seems odd?

Please explain why you think this is odd? You seem to be confirming what a lot of Europeans and others believe in that the VMOA is the Vmax Owners of America attitude. I for one don't believe that to be the case, but when people read post such as yours they might. Funny thing is Bob I am a US citizen who has chosen to live in Canada therefore I am in a unique position to say I am really from both countries. The xenophobic attitude seems a bit over the top to me.

Motorcycles without borders! Has a ring to it. Seriously, it isn't about where a person resides it is about how a person repesents the VMOA. The VMOA isn't a static association. Three years into a second generation that some people thought would never be made. It is just that change doesn't happen on our time frame, but it happens. Mark and Jim can tell you that I have been a pitbull about the website. I keep hammering on the vision where business happens in view of the members and votes on motions come directly from members. But to sit back and complain is just sour grapes and unproductive. Become active and make a positive contribution. The VMOA needs members to step up and take positions that will become open come January. It is the members that will determine the VMOA's fate.
Dave #3505
New England Director

I just wish that all these post were on the VMOA board, so all the member could read what people think. I know a lot of the VMOA member don't come to this site, I have posted my VMOA questions and concerns on that site. I hope that all the other members will do the same so we can get some feedback and Q&A from more members as well.

Please explain why you think this is odd? You seem to be confirming what a lot of Europeans and others believe in that the VMOA is the Vmax Owners of America attitude. I for one don't believe that to be the case, but when people read post such as yours they might. Funny thing is Bob I am a US citizen who has chosen to live in Canada therefore I am in a unique position to say I am really from both countries. The xenophobic attitude seems a bit over the top to me.

Xenophobia is an irrational, deep-rooted fear of or antipathy towards foreigners.

Wow Jimmy such big words, I had to look that one up. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenophobia#cite_note-0It just shows that you know nothing about me, if you did you would not say I have a "xenophobic attitude".

Its more about the "majority" , of the VMOA live in the USA. and the "majority" should rule. But that's just not the way for this organization.

Now how about you answer the other question I posted:

"It seems I had some credibility when I posted:

Good by Kelvin

Good by Ronda

Good by Eddy"

Remember when you told me you know nothing about this?

Not totally truthful were you? You seem to have all the qualities to lead the VMOA.

Xenophobia is an irrational, deep-rooted fear of or antipathy towards foreigners.

Wow Jimmy such big words, I had to look that one up. It just shows that you know nothing about me, if you did you would not say I have a "xenophobic attitude".

Its more about the "majority" , of the VMOA live in the USA. and the "majority" should rule. But that's just not the way for this organization.

Now how about you answer the other question I posted:

"It seems I had some credibility when I posted:

Good by Kelvin

Good by Ronda

Good by Eddy"

Remember when you told me you know nothing about this?

Not totally truthful were you? You seem to have all the qualities to lead the VMOA.
First off Dave , you have been a big pain in the ass for the VMOA Click" that
is who and what they need to see things for what they are :clapping: Bob . We know that Jim had to know about the members that were stepping down but I am sure that it was not in his power at the time to tell , Hey if all the bad apples go and the books are kept , bids are shoped out and the one hand washes the other stops they might just last, otherwise :wave bye:Vmoa

I want to know who was responsible for putting cornell on the cover of the v-boost?

I thought he was on the cover because of his 8 second run on a Gen 2.

Half a GEN 2, with hidden N0S, not much of an accomplishment in my book.

The bike didn't even look like a GEN 2, just more BS.

Bike was all jacked up on NOS had a lighter front end off some other bike and on and on , Just watch his vid you can see what's different and for those that race you can hear the shot of NOS comming out of the hole

Has this ever been verified.....or is it conjecture? :confused2:

The truth.

Just like when I announced the top dickheads from the VMOA were stepping down and I was questioned.

The truth.

Just like when I announced the top dickheads from the VMOA were stepping down and I was questioned.

Bob, I don't see where one has anything to do with the other, but setting that aside....why weren't the results of the run negated, or the bike DQ'd as an illegal set-up? Why....if it's such a major violation....is the run allowed to stand?

A lot of folks seem very upset about this....why hasn't the whole deal been run through the exposure cycle and hung out to dry on the line of public opinion?
I must be missing something? :ummm:

Bob, I don't see where one has anything to do with the other, but setting that aside....why weren't the results of the run negated, or the bike DQ'd as an illegal set-up? Why....if it's such a major violation....is the run allowed to stand?

A lot of folks seem very upset about this....why hasn't the whole deal been run through the exposure cycle and hung out to dry on the line of public opinion?
I must be missing something? :ummm:
The point is that people think a gen 2 went 8"s as a allmost stock bike, When it was far from stock . The fact that people are just plain dumb and will buy anything from UFO and think that their gen 2 will be a 8 second bike with just some bolt on parts is just wrong. I have put well over 6 grand in the motor of my Busa to get it to run low 9's every time 195 lb rider NO NOS all motor! with a lighter rider 130/140lbs with a good clutch hand it would run mid 8"s So Bolt on parts? RIGHT

Latest posts

Back