vmoa swap board

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Kratzenberg

Reaction score
Has Anyone else noticed how the vmoa swap board has slowed way down with activity since everything changed over to the new forum?

Yeah, I've noticed. I don't think the website is too popular...most I've ever seen on it is 3-4 people. I use this or vmaxchat.com for buy/sell boards.

Shawn Kloker Wannabe lol

I have software that is much better suited for a selling forum but didn't want to start it up because I didn't want to "step on the toes" of the VMOA buy/sell board.
As for the VMOA site, not to knock the work Steve has put into it, but there is much better CMS software than XOOPS that produce professional looking results IMO.

Buster, I say add the buy/sell board to here. IMHO....

Mark

Just to clarify, I wasn't making fun of you Bill. I was just signing my name as SK Wannabe.....I like poking fun at Kloker. He fucks with me back. lol

Yeah, I've noticed. I don't think the website is too popular...most I've ever seen on it is 3-4 people. I use this or vmaxchat.com for buy/sell boards.

Shawn Kloker Wannabe lol

Xoops blows and thats all there is to it. It's a modern throwback to the old nested style msg boards of the early 90's. I didn't like them back then, and I certainly don't like them with a graphical interface now. Bring on the standard msg board of the now, like Vbulliten, PHPBB and so on.

Buster, fire up the buy/sell board. This place isn't affiliated with the VMOA in an official mannor is it? If not, then I wouldn't see it as stepping on any toes. Not to mention, those that use the buy/sell board over there, prollie arn't frequenting this site.

Sorry if I'm comming off a tad harsh, it's been that kind of a morning and the draconic ways of the VMOA irked the snot outta me a bit in the last month or so.

Re: vmoa swap board & Vboost Mag

Xoops blows and thats all there is to it. It's a modern throwback to the old nested style msg boards of the early 90's. I didn't like them back then, and I certainly don't like them with a graphical interface now. Bring on the standard msg board of the now, like Vbulliten, PHPBB and so on.

Buster, fire up the buy/sell board. This place isn't affiliated with the VMOA in an official mannor is it? If not, then I wouldn't see it as stepping on any toes. Not to mention, those that use the buy/sell board over there, prollie arn't frequenting this site.

Sorry if I'm comming off a tad harsh, it's been that kind of a morning and the draconic ways of the VMOA irked the snot outta me a bit in the last month or so.

Just finished thumbing through the latest VBoost magazine and could they possibly flog the new site any more than they did? Then the "webmaster" of that site (steve?) claims it would have cost over $5000 to produce that site!!:rofl_200: hahah What crap! he used all open source software, existing templates and prewritten modules and the final product looks like crap. And hes charging a monthly fee for maintenance and upkeep! Nothing like screwing the club over:buttsexor: . Didnt i read on here that Buster or whoever own this site offered this place to the vmoa for free but instead the vmoa is stuck with that site :barf: and a monthly webmaster charge

Madmax, it is crap. Do you know what Jasse would say if you asked him why all the crap in the magazine about the website? "Well, I'm the editor and what I say goes.

I would relay your concern to Kelvin and Paul....the VMOA pres/vice pres. They need to hear more of the bad because I'm going up against a brick wall.

Oh well, it shows it's crap because I have yet to hear any good about it and I rarely see more than 2-3 people on it at a time.

I'm glad they turned down Gary's awesome site.....I would hate to see him get caught up in all the political bullshit workings of the club. Don't get me wrong, I still love the club....but changes are necessary. I would love to be the first guy to kick Jasse square in the ass....twice.

IMHO,

Mark

If that doesn't work, you could always "kick him in the ding, ding"

Seems to be my new catch phrase?

Buster, I say add the buy/sell board to here. IMHO....

Mark

This is now up and running, sort of in a beta form, but is functional. You can access it by clicking on the link on the forum that says VMF Buy/Sell/Swap Board. It is right above the original Buy and Sell section.
swap board.jpg <- Click here for larger image.

This Classified section supports PayPal and auction abilities if you want bids on your item. Also buyers can email you or PM you. Check it out and let me know of any issues.

This is now up and running, sort of in a beta form, but is functional. You can access it by clicking on the link on the forum that says VMF Buy/Sell/Swap Board. It is right above the original Buy and Sell section.
View attachment 873 <- Click here for larger image.

This Classified section supports PayPal and auction abilities if you want bids on your item. Also buyers can email you or PM you. Check it out and let me know of any issues.

It is back down for the moment while I fix a bug.

Back