WANTED - Kerker Dual Slip-On Exhaust System Link Pipes

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kratos

Reaction score
I am looking for anyone who might have the Kerker dual slip-on system that is willing to sell it, or parts of it. I am only interested in the link pipes, so the condition of the canisters does not matter.

I don't think we have a set of those link pipes but I do have a pair of supertraps that you could cut off the connection setup and make your own pair of muffler adapters with.

Keep in mind you still aren't going to really see any gains in HP. The main reason is the restriction the stock primary pipes have.

Thanks Sean,

I was debating on whether to get a set of headers or not, but right now I am just looking to get a better sound out of my bike on a small budget, not really looking for a big hp gain at the moment. I want to put a set of the Universal 16" Supertrapp 2.5" inlet/core diameter superlight stainless mufflers on my bike. With a set of those running over $600, I can't spend the $$$ on a set of headers just yet. I was going to weld my own 2-1 link pipes, but the cost of stainless is pretty high also. So I am just looking for the cheapest way to get a set of slip-on 2-1 link pipes. How much would you be willing to part with the Supertrapps you have for?

One of them is really rough and neither have baffels so we got them for the exact same thought you are wanting to do. I'd say $75 plus shipping. It will save you a bunch of work though you still would have plenty to do.

Sean

Thanks, I'll give it some thought. I'll probably keep watching ebay for a while first though. You'd think that would be a niche someone would have filled long ago. I would think there would be a big market for VMAX owners who don't want to put down a lot of cash for headers, but want to have slip-on link pipes that would allow them to use the mufflers of their choice.

Didn't a guy from England post that exact item on eBay recently? They were custom made stainless steel. I believe he was producing them and also some custom exhausts. Seem to remember they were kinda expensive though.

Just noticed he only ships to Canada. Email him and see if he will ship to the US.

Thanks m-cman,

That is a slip-on replacement for the H section in the front downtubes. I am looking for a slip-on section that will fit the stock headers. It would need to slip on the two pipes on either side and merge into one outlet. He may have something like what I need though, I will still get in touch with him.

Back