• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wanted vmax mufflers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redtrike

Reaction score
I would like to get a set of good mufflers. GOT SOME BAFFLE PLATES THANKS

Last edited:
I've got slip-on and full header options. What's your goal? Noise, Power or both?

I've got a complete stock exhaust off of a parts bike I got a bit ago. pipes are chrome mufflers are black. Pipes looked good the muffler had one small ding on the left side on the very end at about the 7 o'clock position if you look at it from the back. The caps haven't been drilled. I could send you some pics tomorrow when I get in. Still have all the collars and clamps.
If your in Xenia I'm only a couple of hours away I could meet you half way from Bryan oh.

I have a clean stock set off an 07, they have been drilled however......................Tom.

What's on there currently? If it's a full header you need more then mufflers. Maybe post a picture of what you have.

The only downside to stock muffler is that they are very heavy, and so you will have to find some very cheap, because the shipping will be kinda high.

Thanks tom my mufflers have been drilled to that's why i want new ones.
You can rivet the covers back on or drill and put self-tapping screws like I did.
I have 10 1/2inch holes in each end and 5 small screws that can hold the stock plates back on-it can sound just like it did stock.

my mufflers have been drilled to that's why i want new ones.
You do know that you can pick up baffle plates and re-rivet them back on.. Saves you A LOT of time and money.. Many people have removed their plates.. I'd bet someone has a set to sell. I purchased a set from one of the guys on this forum. Then picked up a hand riveter from Harbor Freight.. They've been working for 3 years now.. Just a thought..

To blaxmax - Great minds, think alike.. :rofl_200:

blaxmax thanks that's just what i need let me know what you want for them and how to send payment. my phone # is 937 689 3289 thanks again Denny Mullins.

Back