Weather report from Brownie Run Central

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
30.gif

Friday 5/22 :clapping:
Partly CloudyHigh
78?F

Precip
20%
Wind:WSW 9 mphMax. Humidity:51%UV Index:8 Very High
Sunrise:5:26 AM ETAvg. High:72?FRecord High:85?F (1959)

30.gif

Saturday 5/23 :clapping:
Partly CloudyHigh
68?F

Precip
20%
Wind:ENE 4 mphMax. Humidity:51%UV Index:7 High
Sunrise:5:26 AM ETAvg. High:72?FRecord High:90?F (1964)

34.gif

Sunday 5/24 :clapping:
Mostly SunnyHigh
71?F

Precip
10%
Wind:WSW 5 mphMax. Humidity:50%UV Index:8 Very High
Sunrise:5:25 AM ETAvg. High:72?FRecord High:89?F (1964)

We had to let a little storm cloud go by, it was getting a little unruly. We directed it to go north of you but it may just give you a little sprinkle on Thursday but should go on it's way without bothering you much. Weather should be good for BRC as the Grand Poohbah has been reporting! Hope you guys have lots of brownies and food.
I'll be stuck in Michigan eating free food from Yamaha, probably no brownies either. Oh, and this little tid bit, I will be riding the '09 Vmax! Hopefully a FJR and R1 as well! It sucks to be me this weekend.:rofl_200:

We had to let a little storm cloud go by, it was getting a little unruly. We directed it to go north of you but it may just give you a little sprinkle on Thursday but should go on it's way without bothering you much. Weather should be good for BRC as the Grand Poohbah has been reporting! Hope you guys have lots of brownies and food.
I'll be stuck in Michigan eating free food from Yamaha, probably no brownies either. Oh, and this little tid bit, I will be riding the '09 Vmax! Hopefully a FJR and R1 as well! It sucks to be me this weekend.:rofl_200:

Sprinkle Thursday would be perfect....it'll keep the dust down....if not, well that's good too!!

Looking forward to hear your reports on the bikes, 'specially the '09!! Try to tough your way through all that free food and bike demos, I know it'll be rough!! :biglaugh:

We'll toast a brownie fer ya!:punk:

Wednesday 5/20, 8:15 AM weather update

Friday 5/22

30.gif

Partly Cloudy High-80?F :clapping:
Precip-20%
Wind:SW 10 mphMax. Humidity:53%UV Index:8 Very High

Saturday 5/23

28.gif

Mostly Cloudy High-69?F :clapping:
Precip-20%
Wind:ESE 3 mphMax. Humidity:55%UV Index:7 High

Sunday 5/24

30.gif

Partly Cloudy High-72?F :clapping:
Precip-10%
Wind:WNW 5 mphMax. Humidity:52%UV Index:8 Very High

Sprinkle Thursday would be perfect....it'll keep the dust down....if not, well that's good too!!

Looking forward to hear your reports on the bikes, 'specially the '09!! Try to tough your way through all that free food and bike demos, I know it'll be rough!! :biglaugh:

We'll toast a brownie fer ya!:punk:
And I will do a rolling 2 gear burnout on the '09 for all of you!:punk::punk:

Wednesday 5/20, 8:35 pM weather update

Friday 5/22

34.gif

Mostly Sunny High-81?F :clapping:

Precip-10%
Wind:SW 9 mphMax. Humidity:50%UV Index:8 Very High

Saturday 5/23

11.gif

Few Showers High-70?F :confused2:

Precip-30%
Wind:SE 5 mphMax. Humidity:62%UV Index:7 High

Sunday 5/24

11.gif

Few Showers High-73?F :confused2:

Precip-30%
Wind:WNW 5 mphMax. Humidity:55%UV Index:8 Very High

We've decided to drop TWC weather in favor of the local Albany forecast. Here's their forecast...

Friday 5/22[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tomorrow: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sunny start with some afternoon clouds.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chance of a late afternoon or evening shower.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]otherwise mainly dry. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wind: West 10-15 mph [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sunset: 8:18 pm [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]High: 82 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tomorrow Night: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mostly cloudy with a shower possible.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Still mild. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wind: Northerly 5-10 mph [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Low: 57 [/FONT]

Saturday 5/23
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Saturday: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Partly to mostly cloudy.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chance of some showers. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]High: Mid 70s [/FONT]

Sunday 5/24
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sunday: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mostly sunny to partly cloudy.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dry. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]High: 74 [/FONT]

This from News Center 6:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tomorrow: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sunny start with some afternoon clouds.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chance of a late afternoon or evening shower.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]otherwise mainly dry. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wind: West 10-15 mph [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sunset: 8:18 pm [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]High: 82 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tomorrow Night: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mostly cloudy with a shower possible.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Still mild. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wind: Northerly 5-10 mph [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Low: 57[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Saturday: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Partly to mostly cloudy.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chance of late day showers or a thundershower. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]High: Mid 70s[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sunday: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mostly sunny to partly cloudy.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dry. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]High: 74 [/FONT]

And this from First Warning Ch 13:

WEB_Extended.jpg

First Warning Forecast We'll enjoy plenty of sunshine again today and warmer temperatures. It will be breezy as well with highs in the middle and upper 80s.
Mostly clear and comfortable tonight, lows in the mid and upper 50s.
A cold front sags down from Canada on Friday with a few more clouds and highs back into the upper 70s to near 80.
The holiday weekend looks pretty decent. There will be more clouds and a few showers on Saturday, then scattered clouds will be with us on Sunday and Monday. Highs will go from the low 70s Saturday to near 80 by Memorial Day.

And Lastly from Brownie Run Central:

Friday,It's gonna be pleasantly warm, prolly mid to upper 80's, lots of sun and maybe a t-storm late. Appears to be a great day for motorcycle travel!!

Saturday will be cooler, mid to upper 70's with more clouds and a chance of a few showers. Overall, a good day for motorcycle travel and an excellent day for bullshitting on the deck with some buddies!!

Sunday will be dry and pleasant with temps in the mid to upper 70's. A beautiful day to drive a motorcycle from eastern NY to NJ, PA or western NY!!

And there you have it....the official forecast....the meteorologists at Brownie Run Central are signing off!!

Ride safe everybody, we'll see the first of you tomorrow afternoon!! Everybody else, on Saturday!!
Be sure to watch those mirrors!!

ride safe everyone... mike sal and mine's eta is 10:30am

ride safe everyone... mike sal and mine's eta is 10:30am

Gotcha-Coprunner and his buddies will be here early afternoon tomorrow, Vmaxride06 & wife, Kratz & Mikey will be here tomorrow late afternoon and the two local guys, Dan & Chris, I think will be here early afternoon on Saturday.

Vmaxride06, Coprunner and Sal have the number here...that gives everybody a direct link to BRC if the need arises.

We at BRC are much looking forward to seeing everybody!!
Ride safe, there will be all kinds of idiots moving around out there...keep an eye out!!

Dannymax etal...Thanks for inviting me (us?) down today...what a great bunch of guys and awesome rides. Hope Olana went well and everyone rides safe. Thanks again- (Though I was a LIL' concerned about that... er uhmmm.... Warm Loving thing you all had going :ummm:....roflmao )
PS Allison solo'd for 30 miles today...a new personal record...:clapping:

Back