We're talking chicken strips, here

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayhawk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This was posted on a Busa board this week. Rear tire, 8,000 miles. Now I don't feel so bad...amazing. Not sure how the guy manages to even ride his bike like that.

:surprise: Mine aren't that big on a tire with under 1000K miles on a stretched out bike!!!!! Does that guy have a sidewinder exhaust on it or what!?!?!?

:surprise: Mine aren't that big on a tire with under 1000K miles on a stretched out bike!!!!! Does that guy have a sidewinder exhaust on it or what!?!?!?

He said he "doesn't lean much." No sh*t? He must be friggin counterbalancing for turns...or something. That looks like it would be one hydroplaning mother, too.

Hey Jay...
Do what I do and find a parking lot and just go around in circles. LOL!

That's an option. I've got a friend that rides a CBR who occasionally flips me some about my strips. So, I've found an s-curve locally that at least puts a few scuff marks on the strips every so often. It ain't much, but something:

scurve.jpg

If you look closely, you can see the speed bumps, but there's a strip through the middle of them so you don't have to slow down. :punk:

Latest posts

Back