what a devilish motorcycle the vmax is..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's never happened to me, but I've had the darn road reach up and grap me a couple times......it suckss.

cool video....sounds like a max when he fires it up, after that sounds like an old kz...:ummm:

Anyone know what movie that was from? I remember seeing that scene on TV a long time ago(way before I had a Vmax) but have no idea where it was from. Pesadilla is spanish for nighmare, so possibly one of the Nightmare on Elm Street movies? There were so many sequels and spin offs.

The motor is definetly vmax, but the gauges and dash are totally different. Doesn't sound like a Vmax either. W

Edit: It's from nightmare on elm street 5. Here's the "uncut" scene in english(apparently there was a laserdisc "unrated" version of the movie).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0-v5G7SjNQ&feature=related

You guys are so refined and cultured!! Makes a lout like myself proud to be amongst ya's all!! :worthy:

Cause when that thing started tearing his face off I flat PISSED MY BLOOMERS!!! :rofl_200:

mine always wants to clean, it keeps asking for a BROOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! BROOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused2:

mine always wants to clean, it keeps asking for a BROOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! BROOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused2:

Must be that darn Louisiana accent at work here, Byron. Up here in Missouri, our Vmax's say VROOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!! VROOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!! :rofl_200:

Have any of you guys actually taken off in a blaze of tire smoke like he does at the start of the video? That looks bad ass but I've never tried it before.

Sure!, been doing it alot lately coz my rear tire is almost done. Thats when its video time. Milk the clutch a bit and roll on through second.:eusa_dance:

Try it you'll like it. Mikey likes it!:biglaugh:

I'll have to give it a try. I've done a standing burn out a few times on previous bikes but haven't even tried that with the Vmax yet.

Back