What a horrible morning.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cycle One-off

Reaction score

At midnight a guy on a R1 hit a guy crossing my road on a bicycle. I went to mail box this morning and thats when I noticed the road blocked off. I'm not sure who didn't make it but the bicycle was bent up pretty good. Ride safe and stay alert.

Regards
Tom

Hope your day gets better after that. Bummer. I haven't gone outside yet to see what disasters may have happened here last night. Not the best of neighborhoods.

Shiny Side Up,
Dave

Ouch! Still closed since the midnight hit? Someone must have been laying there a long time...

Chris

Talking to my ex-state trooper co worker he related the story of one accident he investigated where the car hit the concrete sidewalk of a little creek overpass. Hard to get the driver out but enough cutting got all the parts out. By the time the wrecker came and pulled the wreck it was dark. Evidentely no one checked the creek bed. Passenger may have lived after ejection but a few days in the creek didn't help.

I feel ya COO. Couple of weeks ago I was a few hundred yards behind a Rig / Civic fatality on the 10 fwy out here in the wee hours. There but for the grace of god, eh?

Chin up, we can't change the world, only do our best in it.

Just last week a kid ran a stop light and hit me in my truck, then left the seen! All I could think about is I'm glad I was not on the Vmax. Be safe people and ride like they can't see you....

well I wasn't going to bring this up but since you all started it here it goes:bang head:
My wifes brother that is my age(47) wrecked his venture going around a curve out in the middle of nowhere Saturday. He was found not 5 min after his accident by friends traveling behind him. We got the call at noon that they was airlifting him to a town 6 hrs from us so wife and I jump in the car and book it that way. 45 min after we arived he died of massive head trama. He wasn't wearing a helmet. No signs of animals or blown tires but it was very windy with canyons all around. Whatever resaon it doesn't matter now. His funeral is tomorrow so keep our family in your prayers.
Thank God my wife still lets me ride my vmax. She's an amazing woman

well I wasn't going to bring this up but since you all started it here it goes:bang head:
My wifes brother that is my age(47) wrecked his venture going around a curve out in the middle of nowhere Saturday. He was found not 5 min after his accident by friends traveling behind him. We got the call at noon that they was airlifting him to a town 6 hrs from us so wife and I jump in the car and book it that way. 45 min after we arived he died of massive head trama. He wasn't wearing a helmet. No signs of animals or blown tires but it was very windy with canyons all around. Whatever resaon it doesn't matter now. His funeral is tomorrow so keep our family in your prayers.
Awful, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your wife. Stay strong.

thanks, I thought I killed this thread with my post lol wasn't my intention. Just glad I have so many vmax friends on here that share my love to ride

nd4topspd: Very sorry for your families loss...
Dave

The video link from Bon-86 was really rough, I'm not normally too affected by things like that. but that got me... I have no words.

Prayers for you and your family.

I'm just catching up here......

Sorry for your loss......man that's a tough one......

Sorry to hear of the loss of a fellow biker. Helmets what are they worth ............your life in my opinion.
Just spoke with a girl who was riding on back of a bike it went down due to the kids driving and showing off. She went face first in the guard rail and walk away due to the full face helmet .
Be safe guys

Thanks everyone for your support. It was a great service and grave side today. He will be missed but will live on in his kids as he was an amazing father and husband.

Back