what are the award things?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHVmaxpower

Reaction score
Been bugging me what are all these post for awards? What's it for. Also how n when did I become a senior member when I just joined. May be dumb questions but enquireing mind wants to know.lol.:ummm:

Been bugging me what are all these post for awards? What's it for. Also how n when did I become a senior member when I just joined. May be dumb questions but enquireing mind wants to know.lol.:ummm:

you nominate people by clicking the award button up top.

and i think senior member is at 150 posts.

Awards are different thing you can get on your profile when you deserve them.. someone has to post a poll and people vote wether yes or no to give u that award. There on the top right of your post when you get them right by all your info. Also I don't know if senior member goes on time or amount of post.. im thinking u get senior member status after a certain amount of post

speaking of awards....someone needs to give 88vmx12 an award for all the hard work he has done on the cop kits. im heere to tell ya that is one fanfarkintast kit and its very professional. :punk:

i was SHOCKED to see he has no awards on hid profile.

Awards are different thing you can get on your profile when you deserve them.. someone has to post a poll and people vote wether yes or no to give u that award. There on the top right of your post when you get them right by all your info. Also I don't know if senior member goes on time or amount of post.. im thinking u get senior member status after a certain amount of post

OK you answered my? But what do you do w/ awards .or is it a status thing? I never post anything of knowledge so I guess I'll never be awarded haha. Definitely some on here that do deserve them.

Birdoprey was the originator of that mod and received an award for it, I agree 88vmx12 needs an award of something, maybe perfecting the original idea. I know I am ejoying mine and a firm believer they are effective on the Vmax. I carry an xtra COP in my tool pouch now just in case one is needed.

speaking of awards....someone needs to give 88vmx12 an award for all the hard work he has done on the cop kits. im heere to tell ya that is one fanfarkintast kit and its very professional. :punk:

id give myself a nice guy award...cuz i am a nice guy:punk::rofl_200:

jk lol actually imma asshole:biglaugh:

Naaa no award needed here but what is a DOH.?
A DOH award? Say, theoretically,
biglaugh.gif
a guy powder coating mixed up wrinkle black with Mirror Black. I have a friend.............. He can surely give himself the award. And would deserve it, though stripping wrinkle is punishment enough.
Steve-o

Naaa no award needed here but what is a DOH.?

Look at everyone's post at the top right corner of the box. If the poster is a recipient, the award(s) will be displayed there. Click on the award. Normally, the reason that that person recieved the award will be displayed

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

LOL Thanks for the compliment. :ummm:

G

Do they give awards for most questions asked about a Vmax? lol I will definatley get an award for that hahahaha

Back