WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lately anything by this kid from the land down under. so many good kids on youtube it's amazing..
later,bill

An oldie from my teenage years:

I have a mate who when younger was the double of him, and still is. My mate is called the Human Jukebox as he has a guitar repertoire that is absolutely endless, he also plays all the John Denver songs.

Going to see the God of rock Alice Cooper at the end of this month, plus the Cult, both of which I really like. I’ll post a short video after the concert. Told the kids we are going to the best discotech in town afterwards. WTF is a discotech they ask 😂

Started with Don McLean today, and I guess I have to step out of the closet as a Ric Ocasek fan as well.

Going to see the God of rock Alice Cooper at the end of this month, plus the Cult, both of which I really like. I’ll post a short video after the concert. Told the kids we are going to the best discotech in town afterwards. WTF is a discotech they ask 😂

I saw the Colt w/ Metallica many years ago in Rapid City, was a great show. I have no idea what a discotech is either haha.

Started with Don McLean today, and I guess I have to step out of the closet as a Ric Ocasek fan as well.

I saw the Colt w/ Metallica many years ago in Rapid City, was a great show. I have no idea what a discotech is either haha.
Nice one.

You will remember John Travolta, large medallion, and just looking like a complete jerk ;)

Be into Sturgil Simpson a lot lately. Also lots of Motley Crue and Def Leppard On through the night album. Waiting on Def Leppard's new album.

Back