what do you do with your gear?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When at work, I just bring my gear in. Set my riding pants and helmet (with gloves inside) on a cabinet behind me and drape the coat and/or vest on the back of my chair.

If I am on my Venture, at least during the warmer months, chaps, helmet, and gloves get locked in the trunk and the vest comes with me...

Kudos to you for going to college! I know that it's a pain in the rear hauling all your stuff around and afraid it getting stolen. I live in KC so I know if I'm not careful my bike will be gone let alone my gear lol. I generally sweat it out when I wear my chaps and carry my jacket and helmet if I'm riding by myself and didn't bring a backpack to shove my leathers in. I generally ride w/ a Busa and use it to lock my helmet in cuz it's made perfectly that nobody can cut your strap. The pass. seat won't allow the strap to show since it's so wide and the lock is deep inside the seat. I've thought about running the wire lock but these idiots would still take my stuff I'm sure of it.

Latest posts

Back