What the HELL is going on in Florida???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It happened AGAIN!! New York this time...Are people loosing their ever loving minds??? I dont do drugs nor condone them so this behavior is ridiculous to me...

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/An...ks-her-three-year-old---VIDEOS-159111955.html

Louisiana

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-06-06/news/32084478_1_bath-salts-affidavit-bites
"Credeur sprayed wasp spray in Jacquneaux's face in self-defense."

Like I said, bear spray (or in this case wasp spray) isn't the right tool for the job. My vote would be for a high capacity 9mm with hollow points and plenty of extra magazines. If I knew there was only one zombie, a 12 gauge pump with number 1 buckshot would be a better choice, particularly if it was one of those fast movers like in 28 days later.

It happened AGAIN!! New York this time...Are people loosing their ever loving minds??? I dont do drugs nor condone them so this behavior is ridiculous to me...

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/An...ks-her-three-year-old---VIDEOS-159111955.html

Louisiana

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-06-06/news/32084478_1_bath-salts-affidavit-bites
Again, drugs are not whats causing this. If the government went on record admitting that the dead were comming back to life and then commiting murder, along with devouring the victims people would panic.
"The police were called to the scene at 7.45pm with reports that McCarthy was punching and choking her toddler and trying to strangle her pit-bull."
This alone may not be zombeism. The kid and the dog might just really have been asking for a beating. You know how kids can be these days.....Here I would have bear srayed all three, and let the cops sort it out. If the spray provoked any of them to start devouring the others THAT would make me suspicious of zombeism. Its well known that zombies LOVE spicy food, and bear spray is mostly just concentrated hot peppers.

Again, drugs are not whats causing this. If the government went on record admitting that the dead were comming back to life and then commiting murder, along with devouring the victims people would panic.
"The police were called to the scene at 7.45pm with reports that McCarthy was punching and choking her toddler and trying to strangle her pit-bull."
This alone may not be zombeism. The kid and the dog might just really have been asking for a beating. You know how kids can be these days.....Here I would have bear srayed all three, and let the cops sort it out. If the spray provoked any of them to start devouring the others THAT would make me suspicious of zombeism. Its well known that zombies LOVE spicy food, and bear spray is mostly just concentrated hot peppers.

I think yer onto something here 85MF....apply bear spray to any large group of possible offenders....the ones that go into a feeding frenzy....just shoot 'em! :gun shoot:

I'm sure the gummint has tumbled onto this solution but there's those pesky liberals to deal with first!

Hmmmm....any chance they sell bear spray by the 55 gal. drum? :hmmm:

And I bet you guys thought he was kidding about the bear spray.....right?
egg-on-face.jpg

I'm sure the gummint has tumbled onto this solution but there's those pesky liberals to deal with first!

Hmmmm....any chance they sell bear spray by the 55 gal. drum? :hmmm:

speaking of liberals...they are already prepared for conventional self defence sprays. Go rightfor the good stuff and don't screw around.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 11
speaking of liberals...they are already prepared for conventional self defence sprays. Go rightfor the good stuff and don't screw around.

Well well, water & Maalox is a new one, otherwise chapter & verse from the 60's - 70's! Just need a couple bus loads of battle weary soldiers to complete the mix!! :biglaugh:

Police in Papua New Guinea have arrested 29 people accused of being in a cannibal cult that killed and ate seven suspected witch doctors, eating their brains raw and making soup from their penises. "They don't think they've done anything wrong; they admit what they've done openly," Madang Police Commander Anthony Wagambie said Friday, confirming a report in The National newspaper. He said the accused believed their victims were sorcerers who extorted money and demanded sex from poor villages in exchange for their supernatural services. According to The National, 28 men and women appeared in court Tuesday, charged with "willful murder," which is punishable by death. Wagambie said four of the seven victims were killed last week, but no remains had been recovered. "They're probably all eaten up," he said.

Back