What the HELL is going on in Florida???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Wife said the Cop may as well have shot both. Pretty Weird Shit happening but what can you expect in this upside down world of today....:confused2: More to come.....

What Cat? You haven't heard that there's a zombie uprising? :rofl_200:

One of my FB buddies said that there's a pic of the poor guy's faceless...well face...circulating the Ether. The last I read had powers that be attributing the horror to a drug called "bath salts".

I'm a Member of the AR15.COM Zombie Response Team....:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

What Cat? You haven't heard that there's a zombie uprising? :rofl_200:

Meanwhile.+In+florida_c026db_3740372.jpg

One of my FB buddies said that there's a pic of the poor guy's faceless...well face...circulating the Ether. The last I read had powers that be attributing the horror to a drug called "bath salts".

That is a blend of different bath stuff mostly you can buy at bed bath & beyond plus other retail stores as well

The Zombie uprising is heading to Phillie too

http://phillyzombiecrawl.com/crawl_details.html

I saw that Ka-bar has a line of "zombie apocalypse" knives now with bright green handles and I presume some sort of biological agent killer impregnated into the blade. :rofl_200:

The 'bath salts' are analog drugs which contain derivative compounds w/psychogenic properties-in other words, they get you high. Because the chemical compounds are different from what the state statutes say are illegal, they can be sold openly, but they carry 'warnings' which say, "not for internal use." Kids smoke, snort, or eat them anyway. They get high, but some have violent reactions to the compounds and side-effects reported are nausea, vomiting, unconsciousness, seizures, etc., not to mention violent psychotic behavior. One of the issues is that they may potentiate other substances which the victim has ingested, smoked, injected, or introduced into the body some other way, inhaled, rectally, etc... . The Center for Disease Control says at least 30 states have legislated against the misuse of bath salts as-of 2012.

-hey, cool! The Miami Heat just beat the Boston Celtics in NBA Eastern Conference overtime, and while posting this after the game, I heard a distinctive drone overhead, outside. It was the Goodyear blimp headed back from downtown Miami to its hanger in Pompano Beach.

MI now requires hospitals to report to the state Department of Health cases of bath salts intoxication/poisoning.

Here is a good factual report on hazards local jurisdictions face:
http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/04/pennsylvania_law_drug_enforcem.html
I like the story where the guy claimed "electricity was chasing me!"
reddy_k-1.jpg

So, it's become similar to the methamphetamine problem for governments across the country, in severity of effects on those victims of overdoses if not yet in raw numbers of those affected.

We incorporate information on substances such as synthetic marijuana and bath salts to the EMT and paramedic students locally in our program, because these are real dangers to the safety and well-being of first responders, including firefighters, EMT's/paramedics (here in south FL nearly every jurisdiction uses professional firefighters cross-trained as EMT's and paramedics), police, and hospital ER workers.

Last edited:
How long before some ultra-lilberal, bleeding-heart, human rights group starts questioning the right to shoot this kind of sick, deranged scumbag P.O.S.? After all, IT was only hungry.

I have a pic of the zombie laying next to ITS victim, but to keep it tastefully simple I elected to post this instead.

579539_10150858273187005_9225602004_9930993_1790950270_n.jpg

Back