What the HELL is going on in Florida???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What Cat? You haven't heard that there's a zombie uprising? :rofl_200:

One of my FB buddies said that there's a pic of the poor guy's faceless...well face...circulating the Ether. The last I read had powers that be attributing the horror to a drug called "bath salts".

This has nothing to do with "bath salts". That is just the government and police trying to cover up whats really going on. Zombeism is real, and there are well known accounts of it happening is some of the island nations, as well as the lesser known accounts of episodes similar to what happened in the Living Dead movies.
I feel bear spray would offer zero protection in this case, and advise the gun as your means to protect yourself from being devoured. As they said in the original movie, shoot 'em in the head, or beat 'em down, and then burn them. They go up pretty easy.
The guy that got his face chewed off doubted the reality of what was really happening right up to the point where his nose was being swallowed. Poor dumb bastard should have been packing heat.

This has nothing to do with "bath salts". That is just the government and police trying to cover up whats really going on. Zombeism is real, and there are well known accounts of it happening is some of the island nations, as well as the lesser known accounts of episodes similar to what happened in the Living Dead movies.
I feel bear spray would offer zero protection in this case, and advise the gun as your means to protect yourself from being devoured. As they said in the original movie, shoot 'em in the head, or beat 'em down, and then burn them. They go up pretty easy.
The guy that got his face chewed off doubted the reality of what was really happening right up to the point where his nose was being swallowed. Poor dumb bastard should have been packing heat.

I found this info to back up your story

http://www.fvza.org/topthree.html
http://zombie.wikia.com/wiki/Recorded_Attacks

Just one more reason why I dont even walk in the garage any more with out Packing. Sad to have to be that way:confused2:

Couldn't live like that Kyle....it would be time for me to move.

I always hear people talking bad about NY....and there are some rough areas for sure (Bronx parts of Brooklyn...etc.) but my in my neighborhood about 35 minutes from the Bronx, most people don't even lock their doors when they run out somewhere. I'd be much more likely to use a gun on a bear trying to get in my house then a person. :gun shoot:

Couldn't live like that Kyle....it would be time for me to move.

I always hear people talking bad about NY....and there are some rough areas for sure (Bronx parts of Brooklyn...etc.) but my in my neighborhood about 35 minutes from the Bronx, most people don't even lock their doors when they run out somewhere. I'd be much more likely to use a gun on a bear trying to get in my house then a person. :gun shoot:

We dont have that problem here in Texas either, EVERYONE is packing here..

We dont have that problem here in Texas either, EVERYONE is packing here..
Not gonna get into it to much but I believe the whole world would be better if guns were legal every where the crooks would think twice about things. Been a lot more shit going on here lately since A certain shooting which I dont feel like getting into right now either.

Just when you thought the mod monkey was bad....

zombiemonkey.jpg

This is true! Zombeism has been allowed to flourish in this country following the dissolution of the FVZA some 35 years ago. If you're a non-believer just do a midnight wander around some abandoned Detroit neighborhoods or the raised cemeteries of New Orleans....or if you're real brave, some 'caving' under St. Louis! :th_smilie:

I don't know. When I was still working on St. Paul island, on my day off another officer arrested this guy for biting off 3/4 of the nose of another man because he would not give him any beer.

I don't know. When I was still working on St. Paul island, on my day off another officer arrested this guy for biting off 3/4 of the nose of another man because he would not give him any beer.
Beer is important. Maybe not to the level of biting off someone's nose, but still it doesn't lessen the importance of beer.:biglaugh:

Back