When the site seems slow

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can tell you this, this site is SOOOO slow at my work, I quit using it during the day, and only get online at night at home. I don't know why, but it's the ONLY motorcycle site that I hit at work that acts this way? It sometimes takes 2 or 3 minutes for each page to load, and when it does, it generally is full of red X's and errors all over the place, very frustrating!

I can tell you this, this site is SOOOO slow at my work, I quit using it during the day, and only get online at night at home. I don't know why, but it's the ONLY motorcycle site that I hit at work that acts this way? It sometimes takes 2 or 3 minutes for each page to load, and when it does, it generally is full of red X's and errors all over the place, very frustrating!

This is the joys of the internet. Generally it is a routing issue between your office and where the forum location is. Somewhere there is a bad route sitting on a router and creates the slow down.

Latest posts

Back