Where do you Live and what do you ride!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in Bognor Regis in the UK near Humpty McNumpty.

I have a Cousin with a Vmax called Lambchops. He lives in a trailer park in Abergavenny.

Yur`s my 2006 makeover:

finish1.jpg

finish2.jpg

finish3.jpg

i ride an 89 max which is semi-stock and a very modified 97-the uk guys probably recognize the bodywork. too bad your cousin didnt send me all the parts i paid him for. with all the money i sent him he shouldnt be living in a trailer park. have you seen my oil cooler,steering dampener or rear brake stuff? neither have i! i currently reside in vermont and as i look it appears there are only 4 of here registered with the vmoa

Attachments

• 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    191.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 337.JPG
    337.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 340.JPG
    340.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 14
Well, I'll check in too. I live in Metro Atlanta, GA. I live maybe 50 miles from some really sweet mountain roads. I currently ride an '03 FZ1 & my new baby, it's an '06 Max. Are there any completely stock Maxes outside a dealer showroom? Mine made it about a week.

cnv0001.jpg

Any other '06s out there? Mine seems to be #470 judging by the vin.
new o6 here about 8 weeks ago 2000 miles ...its all stock and keeping it that way......winthrop mass one mile out of boston..on the coast.......any max riders in area im riding all the time...mostly every night

Last edited:
I've got a '93 Max that's got a few things done to it. I reside in Central Iowa. Currently looking into an '08 FZ1 for my next bike.

killing some time looked at some bikes...seem a B king today...its the new suzuki...its a naked busa more sit up,,,pretty wild looking..looked at fz1 also..Bking looks twice the size

Last edited:
OHHHHHHHHHHH yeah yeah yeah I've seen those. I also looked at the Kawi Z1000. I haven't thrown a leg over the B-King yet. The Kawi seemed nice, just had me a little more cramp'd up.

I no longer have my Vmax (but plan on getting another one eventually). Currently riding my FJR1300

The wife and I did go and look at a B-king last week when out local dealer got one in.

PB170009.jpg

PB170010.jpg

PB170011.jpg

PB170012.jpg

Not a bad bike, but a tad wide up front. Still like the overall looks of the new max better.

seems even wider in person when sitting on the bike...looks and feels 3 times wider then the max

I'm looking at that wondering about aftermarket exhaust and what not. I'd like to see one in person and throw a leg over one, but so far I'm still leaning towards the FZ-1 for me.

Back