Where is This Rear Fender From?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone forgot to turn the cloaking device off on the bike.....
?\_(?,o)_/?
invisible-bike-20080517-191704.jpg

Ok, wizenhiemers, I fixed it and provided a link to the magical mythical fender...

must have been too busy looking for another vmax

Attachments

• IMG_0238.jpg
    IMG_0238.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 35
No idea but I love it. I want to switch to a single seater my self but like most things I want.. I need $$$ first lol.

A question for you then. Where did he buy the mod for guage cluster with switch you see at the end?

Ya, ninja, that's what I thought too, but if you look closely, the profile of the light, and pillion are different. Also, the one you linked is for a gen2. that in it's self doesn't mean they couldn't fab up their own conversion bracket. Still, just looking at it i'm about 80% sure it isn't the same one.

Ok, wizenhiemers, I fixed it and provided a link to the magical mythical fender...
I like the looks of that bike lot of time and money there. I can pass on the NOS bottle hanging off the front I like that clean look on the rear.

i went to cannesmotorsport's site. and don't think they sell it. with it being a customizer's shop out of the south of france, i figure if they didn't custom make it, that some french house might. so

how 'bout this?

http://www.kmp.fr/index.php?page=catalogue

i started going through their online catalog, but have no idea how to filter on items, or how to search through. there are over 30 pages. i did find some fenders that look promising, but not IT. i gave up on page 15.

nevermind, figured out how to sort the catalog. don't think they have it. but i'll keep the link, b/c they have some cool things i've NEVER seen

Ya, ninja, that's what I thought too, but if you look closely, the profile of the light, and pillion are different. Also, the one you linked is for a gen2. that in it's self doesn't mean they couldn't fab up their own conversion bracket. Still, just looking at it i'm about 80% sure it isn't the same one.
just thinking outloud. looking closer at the video, if you notice right behind the driver's backrest/fuel tank access cover, there is something that looks like an access panel. searching around the net for the fender, it's looking more and more like this "access panel" is prevalent on gen2 aftermarket fenders. i'm thinking it's a fender made for a gen 2 that was somehow got fitted on the gen1.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back