Which exhaust for new V-Max - LOUD

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isnt Cornball using yellow chrome. Wasnt it Hercules who replaced his John Cornball Yellow Chrome with some real chrome.
I hope them ufo pipes dont turn yellow

Hey it look its Ol Yellar

Cornell ,used to use polished stainless steal now he jethot coats the pipes cause the stainless turns a copper color, chrome blues, jethot well stays that jethot look.

I have Trapps. I think they sound really good. I heard my bike being ridden by someone else last weekend and I was flat shocked at how mean it sounded.

NewMax.JPG

V-Max2.JPG

Put open end 'Trapp caps on there and you'll be impressed even more!

:thumbs up:

Isnt Cornball using yellow chrome. Wasnt it Hercules who replaced his John Cornball Yellow Chrome with some real chrome.
I hope them ufo pipes dont turn yellow

Hey it look its Ol Yellar

Its called Amber. all stainless will amber. just about evey company uses stainless for headers and they all amber, some coat pipes with Ceramic coating wich does not discolor. cornball and marks have an option, cermaic coat or not, although i dont know if cornball is offering it with his new pipes . I see that Holeshot is now using 100% stainless like cornball and no ceramic, holeshot use to ceramic coat headers

Do you have the open end caps?
KJ, your bike sounds good and looks good too. Did you ever get a video of it with the 13 Trapps? If so, will you post it....Please? I'm still trying to decide which way to go with the exhaust situation on my 07, either the black Supertrapps or UFO full system. Did you notice any power gains or losses with your Trapps? Did you reject, everybody says no rejet with the Trapps. Thanks buddy. Stay warm up there in AK.......
Whip

Latest posts

Back