Who lives near ...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dunno about anyone here, but on the VMOA site there's one guy in Kentucky who's an absolute gem - I rode the Dragon with him last year and we had a right blast!

82ndCowboy can put you in touch with him, if he ever comes around here (he's mostly on the VMOA site these days).

I live about an hour from the Kentucky border, but not sure how far from your friend. What part of KY is he from?

Next Year some time ..
Hmm, and only 173 miles south of Manchester, KY. is Tail of the Dragon! If yo come next summer that sounds like a plan in the making!?!?!?!
Let's keep this one on the burner until you can get a better idea as to when you are thinking of arriving. I'm sure there are more here that would gladly come down to meet ya with a nice day run through the dragon!:punk:

I'm only a little over 2 hrs from Manchester. Are you bringing your bike when you come, or just luggage? lol

I'm about 40 mins from the Dragon. Funny thing is, I've never ridden it. I've only been on it once about 11 yrs ago, and that was in a lifted Cherokee, before I even knew what the Dragon was.

I'd be down for a ride/get together or a meet-n-greet. Let us know when you have dates and such.

NG- I'm about 4 hrs from your buddy in Hagerhill

I'm only a little over 2 hrs from Manchester. Are you bringing your bike when you come, or just luggage? lol

I'm about 40 mins from the Dragon. Funny thing is, I've never ridden it. I've only been on it once about 11 yrs ago, and that was in a lifted Cherokee, before I even knew what the Dragon was.

I'd be down for a ride/get together or a meet-n-greet. Let us know when you have dates and such.

NG- I'm about 4 hrs from your buddy in Hagerhill

That depends how much it is for Max from NZ , it might not we worth it but then again i might never leave once im there ...... :ummm:

Dragon , August 27-29 , Tom , John V, 82 nd Cowboy , myself , an Indiana group and a bunch more are planning to be there.

:eusa_dance:

Latest posts

Back