Why didn't we hear about this?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MtnMax/Magniac

Reaction score
On Sunday, 2 days after the CT shooting, a man went to a restaurant in San Antonio to kill his X-girlfriend. After he shot her, most of the people in the restaurant fled next door to a theater. The gunman followed them and entered the theater so he could shoot more people. He started shooting and people in the theater started running and screaming. It's like the Aurora, CO theater story plus a restaurant! Now aren't you wondering why this isn't a lead story in the national media along with the school shooting?

There was an off duty county deputy at the theater. SHE pulled out her gun and shot the man 4 times before he had a chance to kill anyone. So since this story makes the point that the best thing to stop a bad person with a gun is a good person with a gun, the media is treating it like it never happened.Only the local media covered it. The city is giving her a medal next week. Just thought you'd like to know.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/article/Two-wounded-in-theater-shooting-4122668.php

Good for the Deputy!

This is just another example of the liberal media steering things to suit their own agenda. They really answer to no one, and aren't held accountable for their actions!!

I agree with Danny..........But being in Texas.........I'm surprised that at least one person in the resturant didn't have a side arm?..................Tom.

I had the same thought as Tom.

I did however hear about it on Fox. I sometimes wonder if NBC and FOX are reporting on the same event. That is how different the coverage is.

As it hapen oftenly
information control = the 7th power; people control

(apologise my language barrier to next one)
As the NRA president says in a conference = you would give hell to guns and guns howners but this world is selling games that torture, rape and kill on giant screen of childrens for hours each day.:ummm:

Latest posts

Back