Winter project complete

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good, where did you get the gear indicator and how much was it? I also like the tach lights around your speedo.

Ohhhh...If I could only learn how to do that myself!!!

NH......LOOKS GREAT!!!
It's not 100% still need to synch & dial in carbs & a couple small things. Still have a month at least before I drive it on the road to much salt n sand need some good rains .

I am hoping to put it in a couple local car shows this summer. I got peoples choice last year at one in our town w/ the ugly orange & not many mods.

Well my bikes pretty much done. A huge thanks to Steveo for synching my carbs. It ws a drive for him but he came as he said he would. Me & Gina made some killa wings & salads & sent him home on a full stomach.Now if we can get rid of this damn snow & RIDE!!!!!!

This bike looks awsome Wayne. The detail is well thought out. It has to be seen in person to fully appreciate how nice it is. I know who is going to do my paint job.
The wings were woth the trip...lol
Steve-o

I took her for a ride & all I can say is shes never ran so good . The throttle responce is insane now. Guess I did a good job on my carbs & steveoo synching them now shes puuuurfect !!

Latest posts

Back