WOOOT Back on the road!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thevmaxrider

Reaction score
WOOOOHOOO, Toxic is back on the road and running!! Took it up to a good speed, won't say how fast but well past 220 km/h:biglaugh: Still got some richness issues at cruising speeds, but a lot closer now than it was.......:punk: Thanks again Sean for stepping up!

WOOOOHOOO, Toxic is back on the road and running!! Took it up to a good speed, won't say how fast but well past 220 km/h:biglaugh: Still got some richness issues at cruising speeds, but a lot closer now than it was.......:punk: Thanks again Sean for stepping up!

Hope you start getting some serious saddle time on her and she she stops giving you problems.

Cheers!

Blaine

Ha Ha, no escarping for me atm as my carbs are acting up. I hope to get a chance to look at it tomorrow, also couple of maintenance items to take care of (oil, ail filter cleaning) then hope to escarpe for quick ride. :punk:
It's been so friggin' humid here this past week! It really sucks leaving the AC!:damn angry:

Gotta love it!

At this point I gotta have her!

awesome jim! love to see some pics with the swingarm caps.

YEAH!!!!!:biglaugh: That's good news.

Dale #2592

Great news Jim , Tail Of The Dragon 8/26 - 8/29 , can you bring her down for us to see up close & personal ?

:punk:

Back