Z06 Corvette.... man are they nice!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
qksuijjiodlr9chohpnj.jpg

I tried to get one to race me the other night. I usually don't go looking for trouble. But for some reason I thought it would be funny.

Was a older guy in the red beauty. We were rolling around 80 mph on the highway with no one around, around 10 pm at night. I dropped to 2nd gear and hit the throttle and the front end came up about 2 feet and rocketed forward, banged third and looked behind me, and he was a tiny spec ( ok he wasn't a tiny spec lol, but about 15 car lengths behind me ).

I slowed down again and left it in third, gave her a few revs and nothing. so I took off. The Z sounded mean and looked bad ass. Guess the he knew better than to tangle with a 14 :biglaugh:

Later I got home and looked at the GPS, 138 mph in third gear LOL. These bikes do fly.

I have to start riding the Vmax more, so I don't get in trouble. This bike spells trouble when there is open room anywhere. :punk:

11218535_964094046957634_5735696978276117230_n.jpg

If I could get a new Z06 and put a set of twin turbos on it.... well... I guess my 14 wouldn't be the only thing that could fly!

I don't know what you guys think of the new vettes, but for the first time in probably 40+ years, I like the Vettes.

Get some bitches!!!!

post_typevideop37553-youtube-thumb.jpg

Smile..... its a Gen 2 Vmax with 4 wheels!!! lol:biglaugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p60f66K2u2c

I must say, I like the C6 & C7 vettes, but I hate the way he was on the brakes when doing some of his burnouts. I did loads of rolling 2nd. gear burnouts on my modified 94 & 03 cobras. Never did I use the brakes to start a burn. Simply drop the clutch and go. My 06 roush is the same way. When it comes to burnout time, I just pop the clutch and go. The only time my brake is needed for a burnout is when on my 02 lightning, and that is due to it being an auto. Shouldn't be needed on the street for a manual shift vehicle.

Local to me , owner of Mountain Motorsports and his new Z06 . Very impressive sitting still . Big time jealous .

Attachments

• Corvette ZO6 2015   6.jpg
    Corvette ZO6 2015 6.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Corvette ZO6  '15   8.jpg
    Corvette ZO6 '15 8.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 19
qksuijjiodlr9chohpnj.jpg

I tried to get one to race me the other night. I usually don't go looking for trouble. But for some reason I thought it would be funny.

Was a older guy in the red beauty. We were rolling around 80 mph on the highway with no one around, around 10 pm at night. I dropped to 2nd gear and hit the throttle and the front end came up about 2 feet and rocketed forward, banged third and looked behind me, and he was a tiny spec ( ok he wasn't a tiny spec lol, but about 15 car lengths behind me ).

I slowed down again and left it in third, gave her a few revs and nothing. so I took off. The Z sounded mean and looked bad ass. Guess the he knew better than to tangle with a 14 :biglaugh:

Later I got home and looked at the GPS, 138 mph in third gear LOL. These bikes do fly.

I have to start riding the Vmax more, so I don't get in trouble. This bike spells trouble when there is open room anywhere. :punk:

11218535_964094046957634_5735696978276117230_n.jpg

If I could get a new Z06 and put a set of twin turbos on it.... well... I guess my 14 wouldn't be the only thing that could fly!

I don't know what you guys think of the new vettes, but for the first time in probably 40+ years, I like the Vettes.

Get some bitches!!!!

post_typevideop37553-youtube-thumb.jpg
My oldest brother was killed by two cars racing on a freeway and my little brother lives in warren mi. He has to use to freeway to drive his wife to the hospital everyday for liver dialysis .

Sorry to hear that Dragmaxter I'm glad the guy's i street ride with are smart about what they do on the street. To bad you don't live closer you could ride with us and have A'lot of fun. Maybe you brother can come ride with us.

Msrp is $79,995 with an $1100 payment.... hmmm... that's not too bad actually.

When I pay off my laser machine maybe I need to go to a dealer for a test drive.

Sorry to hear that Dragmaxter I'm glad the guy's i street ride with are smart about what they do on the street. To bad you don't live closer you could ride with us and have A'lot of fun. Maybe you brother can come ride with us.
Thanks for the invite mike, but his hands do not work like they used to and it's hard for him to even drive his truck. Maybe when i go to visit i'll call you up.

I'm a died-in-the-wool Mopar guy but I guttah give props to the new Vette , it's a beautiful piece of art in the shape of a car .

NOW , as an aside , for that kind of money , I'd have to go after the new Hellcat...:punk:

What were you expecting...really ? :rofl_200:

If I could easily climb out of a vette ( I have an 85') I would have one but with stiffness and a dirt road I'll stick with trucks . Corvette designers did well with this one but to me still after a long trip 2 hours or more I have real tuff time getting out kinda funny seeing me drag myself out of the seat .. Damn Arthritis and old age !!

I've wanted a Z06 since the first introduced them. And the newest one is the coolest car ever in my opinion. I also love the Hellcat and ZL1 camaro but bang for your buck I think the new Z06 is without a doubt the best you can get!! Don't get me wrong the Maclaren P1 or the Bugatti Veyron are awesome but they are so much money I know I'll never even come close (unless I hit a lottery) to owning one. But the Z06 gives the average working guy a golden ring that you can possibly reach. Hands down best supercar for the money period!!

Back