Zak at the track

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a couple of pics I took......WAY TO GO ZAK!!

photo3-2.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

photo1-2.jpg

Zak mine likes it hot too, let me know next time you go to the track ,Ill try to get up there and run mable. Im thinkin I should be able to run low 11's.
Up there every wednesday Rick! Weather looks a little iffy next week but it changes every minute lol

Here's a couple of pics I took......WAY TO GO ZAK!!

photo3-2.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

photo1-2.jpg
Thanks Mike! In the first picture Danny was instructing me that if i took out my carb chains it would go faster!:rofl_200:

First round of eliminations, VS my roommate lol Still working on finding a way to mount my "new to me" mosh pit camera so it doesn't turn it self off. Zip ties keep hiting the power button:biglaugh:

Nice!!

What I did was fabbed up a simple bracket that bolts on where my mirrors used to go. Cheap, easy and works great.

Attachments

• cameramount2.jpg
    cameramount2.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 18
  • cameramount1.jpg
    cameramount1.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 18
  • cameramount3.jpg
    cameramount3.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 16
nice run zak, what was the reaction time that run on the video or what was the best of the night you got????
you chg your kerker or repack it? sounds different on the video then i remember.

think all of chathem remembers the two kerkers crusin' down the street next to each other ahhahah man that was funny we gotta do that again......disturb the peace :punk::punk:

Oh sweet music!!!!!!!!:worthy:

Thanks for the video......and good job at the track:clapping:

:biglaugh:
nice run zak, what was the reaction time that run on the video or what was the best of the night you got????
you chg your kerker or repack it? sounds different on the video then i remember.

think all of chathem remembers the two kerkers crusin' down the street next to each other ahhahah man that was funny we gotta do that again......disturb the peace :punk::punk:
That runs reaction was .062 Happend to be the best of that night. Same exhaust without a change. Using a diffrent camera then before. or my muffler packing is getting clogged from running a little rich:biglaugh:

Back