Zak at the track

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Reaction score
95sprgfldmax and I went to Lebanon Valley Speedway last night to watch Meanmax slay some dragons! :punk:

Had to take off before the final round but Zak's last round, that I saw, was 11.48 on an 11.48 dial-in @ 119.? mph. He put down a nasty Busa which consistantly ran low 9's around 150 mph!

Waiting to hear how the final run went....maybe he bagged another trophy......:confused2:....sure hope so.

Good guy that Zak!! A really fun way to spend an evening! Thanks Mike for coming up with the idea, we gotta do this again soon! :clapping:

You guys have to come up more often! Scored win #4:eusa_dance: Will have a few pics up to night, got to go to work:bang head: Thanks Danny and Mike!

Hopefully I can make it down that way before the season is done. Have to make a trip to visit Dan-o and then can go watch some racing, or if they will let me take Toxic down the track for a pass or two:eusa_dance: Congrats on your ongoing domination at the track!!!!!

wait a go zak, awesome dude. cant wait to come down there and see you run. another plus for the kerker eh man :punk::punk:

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Congrats again.
Lol! Have my eye on a few venture 1300s, You kinda put the fear in me about doing this much racing on my motor. Im a freak about maintenance but i know it wont last forever. Thanks again Sean!
Hopefully I can make it down that way before the season is done. Have to make a trip to visit Dan-o and then can go watch some racing, or if they will let me take Toxic down the track for a pass or two:eusa_dance: Congrats on your ongoing domination at the track!!!!!
that means alot coming from a TV star:biglaugh: Thanks!
wait a go zak, awesome dude. cant wait to come down there and see you run. another plus for the kerker eh man :punk::punk:
Two Kerker on the same track? The awesomeness would probably kill everyone with in ear shot, and thats like two miles!:clapping:
Thanks every one for the comments! No one wants to line up against that Max at the track, a few people even turn off into the pits so they dont. Thanks again to Danny and Mike for coming out!

Attachments

• 100_1331.jpg
    100_1331.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 100_1327.jpg
    100_1327.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 100_1343.jpg
    100_1343.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 32
Other than the carbs, what's done to your motor to run with a Busa? Or are busa's really not that fast? Or are you that good? All of the above?:worthy:

Other than the carbs, what's done to your motor to run with a Busa? Or are busa's really not that fast? Or are you that good? All of the above?:worthy:

It's bracket racing RA....all about consistancy, not head to head.

zack, where is the track man?

Lebanon Valley Speedway, East Nassau, NY....1/2 hour from me.

Hey Zak, couldn't help but notice....front end strapped down with a pretty blue nylon strap, winner trophys a beautiful electric blue.....what's missing from this picture??? :ummm:

That's right!! The nitrous bottle!!:rofl_200:

Although, it looks to me like you have your current set-up figured right out!! :punk:

Should have seen the nitrous coming Danny lol The thing is all over the place on times based on the weather, Last week when it was cool it was slow, But when its stupid hot and humid it runs great:confused2: I dial in with the weather. 99% humidity and im fast! lol

Huh...didn't realize that until now. Shows how much I go to racetracks. Only time I've raced anything is on snowmobile uphill drags. It's about the easiest racing there is.

-Light turns green
-Fully depress throttle lever

That's it. No launch technique, no clutch control, no shifting. Some tracks are pretty damn steep, and some throw in sudden plateaus near the finish line....a couple races(usually at ski resorts) I've been at have you cross the finish line in the air, so if you want to win you have to HTFO.

The first one is my sled...the farther set of cones is just after the sudden "flattening" of the hill. Yes...that's a ski-doo in the background. Was my only win of the day. The second one is one of my friends....the height difference is because I'm more nose-heavy from the 4 cylinder R1 motor living in there compared to a 2 stroke triple. In this case, it's a bit of an advantage that I don't have to worry about it going over backward, which does happen every so often, usually on the big mod classes.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Capture11.jpg
    Capture11.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 21
Should have seen the nitrous coming Danny lol The thing is all over the place on times based on the weather, Last week when it was cool it was slow, But when its stupid hot and humid it runs great:confused2: I dial in with the weather. 99% humidity and im fast! lol

Like I said Zak....you got your set-up wired man! :clapping:

Thanks for a great show!! :worthy:

Zak mine likes it hot too, let me know next time you go to the track ,Ill try to get up there and run mable. Im thinkin I should be able to run low 11's.

Back