Get rid of Newsfeed? Vote

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Get rid of newsfeed?

• Yes

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Consolidate to one thread

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Dont care

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • This poll is gay!

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I vote to get rid of newsfeed.
This is a VMAX forum. Not a general motorcycle news forum!

My 2 Bits!

Gotta go with the Cowboy on this one. If newsfeed pertained only to the v max I would be much more interested in it.

Then again, we already have a forum dedicated to the mighty V, don't we. :eusa_dance:

I like the info but the last few days we have been getting multiple duplicate posts from them. If you can merge to one thread and get rid of duplications I would be happy...

Wouldn't it be easier just to add it to your Ignore List? :ummm:

Attachments

• newsfeed.jpg
    newsfeed.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 13
Only if you didn't want to see them. I just don't want duplicates....

I say keep it.

I like the info.

Besides there is a hell of alot of other non informational bullshit here.

I vote we get rid of you clintard. Your numerous postings are non informative, worthless babble. Just lik this poll!! LOL

I say keep it.

I like the info.

Besides there is a hell of alot of other non informational bullshit here.

I vote we get rid of you clintard. Your numerous postings are non informative, worthless babble. Just lik this poll!! LOL

Why dont you come suck a fart straight out of my ass! I donate and help support the forum. Most my shit goes in the burn out pit, the ANYTHING GOES section. Douche

i voted yes before i seen the consolidate pick...consolidate gets my vote

Its wierd but it doesn't show up in my computer, must have something to do with my security settings......so there for I have no vote either way

Why dont you come suck a fart straight out of my ass! I donate and help support the forum. Most my shit goes in the burn out pit, the ANYTHING GOES section. Douche

A litle touchy are we, boo hoo.

If you reread my posting you'll notice I put LOL at the end.

I was just giving you a little crap as you seem to do to everyone else.

Obviously you can dish it but you cant take it.

With a repy like that I think we all know who the DOUCHE is...

I'd keep it. Ignore it if you like. And, Buster, I've got an idea on how you can automatically keep up with the latest news on the VMax for your customers. Might be a big deal once the new bikes start hitting the streets this fall. If you're interested, drop me a PM.

Tom

I voted consolidate to one thread, I only read them when theres nothing else new going on with the vmax talk.

Consolidating the threads can't be done so it shouldn't even be in the poll. I can either turn it off or on. But like I posted earlier, just put Newsfeed in your Ignore List.

Latest posts

Back