UFO Drag Day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn I am jealous!!!! Wanted to go soooooo bad!!! Would love to see what I can do in the 1/4, then let someone who really knows what they are doing take it for a rip. Hopefully Cornball makes this a yearly event so I can make sure I have the coin next year.

Jim,

I know you don't miss too many rides........but....Vitek has some cool photo kit that'll keep you right up to speed!!

Of course I got my cheap digital that will record something.

Dale #2592

Dale,

Excellent, you guys take lots of pics and email them to me. You coming to the 507 ride? Know you usually work weekends. Looking forward to the Niagra meet again this year!!! Maybe we can avoid inadvertantly being part of a parade this year LOL.

Jim,
I'll miss the 507 again.....the last week of July is always the family holiday. I really want to make it up there....love that area!

I have to look at the Sept 20th date for the Niagara Ride....right now scheduled to work. But I think I can get it off....then it's a go fo sure!

Dale #2592

Well ok Guys / Gals
I am wishing all of you a great time who are attending, and most of all a safe day to all those that rip down the strip.
Most of all I hope that Cornball gets his ass handed to him in whoever is battling him.
Is it going to be a headsup race or an ET race. Meaning whoever crosses the finish line first, or whoever has the lowest ET???:ummm:
Sean I hope you have your comp bike dialed in for Cornball, I know its going to be a race based on tuning and he has the advantage since he is on Ohio boy, not really sure on the air and altitude difference from Mid West compared to Ohio.
One question though. I heard the track isnt rented out just for the VMAX's its just a regular day:confused2: Why didnt anyone rent the track out and call it a private club day? I know to rent a track here its like 800.00 couldnt everyone just chip in this way you dont have to worry about all the cars and other Bullshit that goes on at a regular day at the track?
I hope you guys / gals get good video and post. :punk:

I was wondering if we can talk to you guys on cell phones without it costing $15 a minute like the land lines do.

Cell phones might have a better rate than your land line does. Depends upon your service provider and contract. My phone has free long distance to Canada and the US. Best bet would be to contact your provider and check.

made it to Jeffs place (Ohio). 10 more hours to go. We'll leave in the morning but not sure what time we are getting in. I'm going to guess 6-7pm.

Sean

Official Canadian invasion!:th_biggun:

Just had a meeting with Dale (veebooster) in Niagara and we will be leaving at Saturday between 5-6 from my house in Niagara Falls.
Here is the Link to the GTG:
7179 Parkside Rd, Niagara Falls, ON
Link: <http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=e....137783&spn=0.008214,0.016179&z=17&iwloc=addr>

If any one else wants to join us, just come over to my place!

Vitek

Just got back into town and back online! I'll call you guys tomorrow and meet up with you in Niagara Falls.

Oh yeah...UFO handed out some cool awards Best ET, Wheelie etc.
Best part: My bike won "Best of Show" (thks Sean)

Dale #2592

Guys,
As soon as I figure out how to resize these pics I'll post the UFO Drag Day ones I have.

Vitek,
I'm heading out this week for family vacation ( missing the 507 ride!!). If I get a chance in the next 2 days I'll stop by and show you the Morley kit. If not I'll be gone for a week.

Dale #2592

Latest posts

Back