11.05@122 Video and yes I dusted a Ninja 600

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job!

Pretty good launch there, what was your 60 footer?

Now that was a good clean run Toddler. Thanks for sharing i lernt alot from that run dude. I dont think that run would have been 20 lengths ahead of me but i have to admit maybe 10. Nice job Todd.

The next video I post I am going to do it in slow motion and regular motion. But you can see my routine and watch my fingers on the clutch, preload, hold, and letting out on the clutch as I leave. That was my 1.686 60 ft ( the next video ).

Thanks Mike
Todd

1.71 60 ft I believe. My best 60 ft to date was a run after that with a 1.686 60ft.

A 1.68 is real good based on what I've seen on a Gen 1. I never got close to that my few times at the track with my 86, and 98 Max. I think my best was a 1.78. You are so close to being in the 10's I bet you can taste it.

The Gen 2 is difficult to launch well stock, because Yamaha neutered the throttle by wire by limiting the throttle opening below something like 40 mph. Now that a ECU re-flash is available the 60' ers have really been improving.

Believe it or not the guy running the best is launching now at around 2200 rpm. He's turned in 60' times of 1.49. Just lets the all the low end TQ that's available pull the bike out of the hole.

That's an awsome time on a stock carb and motor. Great job Todd. Makes me want to go to the track.......:punk:

Congrats. Now when it cools off here you can make a trip to Florida so Kyle will have competition besides the Gen II's. Awesome Runs Todd.

I will be ready but your gonna have to bring the Busa to out run me :rofl_200: When I pull the engine I don't think a stock one is going back in it.

You better strap a "Acme" rocket to that bike than..... :rofl_200:

I was told today that my turbo needs a healthy shot of nitrous so it can spool up faster.... only down fall.... it may run 7's......:biglaugh:

Ok day dream over, I just want the damn bike back and running.

Todd

LOL ! Hopefully by winter my max will have the 1500 in it so that would not be fare to your max but then the Busa would not be fare to me. Of well we could take turns out running each other on different bikes. I might have to sick my Buddy Lee on you with his ZX-14. It has a stock motor but it runs & he can ride it.

Back